• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal People: I wanna be more than just a friend
Me: I wanna be more than just a fan

The_final_shoe.jpg

gosh i want these so bad. Christian Louboutin Cinderella slippers!!!! I love Christian Louboutin and Cinderella so these are absolutely perfect. too bad they aren't on retail sale :/

omg i'm applying to get those shoes
i don't really know what i'd wear them with now, but i'd find something

prom shoes?

pair them with one of the Alred Angelo Disney prom dresses?

I was just thinking that! I could do a whole Cinderella theme. :D I will take this way too far lol

I need a date too....and let's just say I hope that doesn't take as long as I think it will haha

I was just thinking that! I could do a whole Cinderella theme. :D I will take this way too far lol

I need a date too....and let's just say I hope that doesn't take as long as I think it will haha

if it's any reassurance, I never had a date for prom.

if it's any reassurance, I never had a date for prom.

Well, at least I know I may not be alone. I can see myself going at least once with just a bunch of my friends. My mom is all like "you need a date!" already. Prom is almost a year away lol I have time. She obviously doesn't have faith in me :P

Well, at least I know I may not be alone. I can see myself going at least once with just a bunch of my friends. My mom is all like "you need a date!" already. Prom is almost a year away lol I have time. She obviously doesn't have faith in me :P

oh gosh, my stepdad would ask me at least once a month if I had a date for prom yet and I'd just be like "lol right"

he doesn't believe that I wouldn't date any of the guys I know

oh gosh, my stepdad would ask me at least once a month if I had a date for prom yet and I'd just be like "lol right"

he doesn't believe that I wouldn't date any of the guys I know

haha my mom is sorta the same way! I have guy friends, but if I wanted to date them, I would've done it by now. I always say that the boys that go to my school are too ugly lol

That's awful but true. All the good looking ones are almost all taken or jerks so my life= unfair hahaha

haha my mom is sorta the same way! I have guy friends, but if I wanted to date them, I would've done it by now. I always say that the boys that go to my school are too ugly lol

That's awful but true. All the good looking ones are almost all taken or jerks so my life= unfair hahaha

all the guys at my school were gay, creeps, taken, or otherwise not worth the taking

and all the male friends I've had lately have turned out to be creeps, so I'm essentially guy friend-less for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter