• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's raining here. First time in over a month. Well, honestly I was watching tv and I need the computer so it can stop now. I need the power back please! I swear if it does this tonight, I won't be the best person to be in a room with. :/

omg seriously why
I would use my Zayn gif, but Jesus there's too much 1D going on here. It's all stupid~

lol I think we are all on the same page and I agree with everyone :D

this is why we like to gossip
hehe yes! we all think too much alike lol
oh my god i agree it's way too much
i love them and everything, obviously we all do, but calm it down

we probably are omg

omg this is sorta cracking me up, but just bc how pathetic it all is lol They need to go in a dark room without a computer and mentally stabilize themselves bc it's a little much and driving me crazy lol

if Lou did propose to Eleanor I will be the HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET! I love them together so much, they're perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter