The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing the piano in church Sunday. It's a pretty good paycheck. Closest thing to work I'll be doing for a while. :P

so
pretty positive i pulled a muscle in my shoulder or something while on the bus messing with trying to untangle my bookbag and get it on...

ow

man if i met 1D/Justin and got a picture with them
that would be my profile picture for EVERY social networking site I'm on for the rest of my life

I'm at the point where I could fail out of school and I wouldn't even care.
I reached the point of not caring back in october and it's just gone downhill since then.

This is what apathy looks like.

sometimes i feel like making my facebook status "half of you are wrong, and the other have are REALLY wrong"

because jfc.

sometimes i listen to my blaine anderson playlist and i want to cry

i just love my bby so much

"Technically, he’s supposed to be reading Life of Pi for his AP Literature class, but the part with the flesh-eating island gave him nightmares, so he has decided to take an indefinite break from reading it. There’s always SparkNotes. "

same, Blaine. same.

I'm kinda mean to my Spanish partner... only because he's sort of annoying and I feel like I'm sitting in a swamp with him next to me, it smells so bad. So sometimes (aka today) I blow up on him a little because every time i say something to him (which is hardly ever) he ALWAYS says "what" he knows what I said, but he still says what and it drives me crazy

Am I even allowed on this thread?

Whoa. It's been a while since I've posted anything on the Dis. :surfweb:

tumblr_m0r9nvIkKf1rqmrmno1_500.png

Minnie: Oh, my. That was so romantic! Why, it's just like a dream come true!
Mickey: Say, Minnie, would you like to join them?
Minnie: Me? Oh, no, I couldn't! I'm not a princess.
Mickey: Gosh, Minnie. You've always been a princess to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter