The Hangout Thread, Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omg, you'll never believe what i found. i was going through old videos and that one time you came to the pool with me and afterwards we went to the grocery store. I have the video of you makin fun of glasses that look like mr. c glasses! i literally lol. aha those were the days♥

oh my god i haven't changed since 6th grade
i still go to the grocery store! (;

i can't wait for tomorrow!

we're playing a rivalry game with team from new jersey that we play every thanksgiving. Then,I'm going to my aunt's for dinner :-)

tumblr_luayauA1Ep1r115hxo1_500.gif

we had a pep rally today at school and we played this song a few times because there's so many football players.

i'm still tired.

FANGIRLING
kenny hamilton and pattie (justin's mom) just wished miley a happy birthday! OKAY BEST DAY EVER MAYBE OKAY. now if justin wished her a happy birthday i'd die

Thanks @justinbieber for taking time to visit w @CC_Sabathia, @AmberSabathiaand kids on @TODAYSHOW!

OH MY GOD I CANNOT BREATHE

justin bieber and cc sabathia (yankee player)

i cant what is this i cannot

ddlovatodemetria lovato

So proud of my friend @1loganhenderson and the boys of @bigtimerush...their new album "elevate" is so good!! Go check it out!!!!

1 minute agoFavoriteRetweetReply

demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter