The Hangout Thread ~ Cargan is #flawless :~)

I did an image search for "annoying", and one of the things that popped up was the Firefox logo.

okay then

tumblr_lhq6pnuOaB1qcm49t.gif

Why did I make a potion on Pottermore as soon as I came in? I want to go to bed, but I haven't been able to complete a potion yet, due to being out all the time...

I wish I had a USB cable, so I could share some photos. You could see me with my snazzy new hat.

That awkward moment when you see photos taken the same day you were in the area, but you don't remember seeing the things in the photo.

Front entrance to MK had construction walls up? I didn't see them, and I went through that entrance the same day!

That awkward moment when you see photos taken the same day you were in the area, but you don't remember seeing the things in the photo.

Front entrance to MK had construction walls up? I didn't see them, and I went through that entrance the same day!

I don't remember seeing any walls up either when I was there o.o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter