The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a real job definitely wasn't worth graduating early... Why, WHY am I up this early?! And why are the only things left to eat stale corn flakes?!

We're seeing We Bought a Zoo! I've really been wanting to see it, so i'm excited! Joyful Noise last night wasn't very good....

BTR on Ellen were so good and perfect....but I am very jealous of that girl.

BATB 3D was soo good! The guy asked us if we wanted the little glasses and i was like YES and he was like "do you want to try them on first..." and i was just like nope, so we took the glasses and omg they were tiny but when you put them on they fit fine haha. THEY'RE SO CUTE. they're blue and yellow and say Beauty and the Beast and has the beast, mrs. potts, and chip on them!

and now it's time for the one day of the entire year where i have facebook wall posts to reply to omg and on 'tweet'er too lolol WHICH REMINDS ME I NEED TO TELL CHACHACHA ABOUT SOMETHING

and uhm my bestfriend got me reaaaally pretty earrings and i got yoga pants today too!

oh and Tangled Ever After was adorable

and that's my day so far the end sort of

Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud,
I like to keep things honest,
I'm a safe bet like your life's staked on it, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter