• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Greatest Showman

One of the musical soundtracks ever. Amazing music. And yes, the Lauren Allred rendition of the song she actually recorded - was absolutely amazing. We actually had it recorded and had to play it again!

This is Lauren Allred on AGT singing the same song. She is the one who actually sang it in the movie. She literally gave me goosebumps when I heard it.

Amazing wasn't she? The fact that she had PERSONALLY recoded one of the most iconic pieces of cinema music of the last decade was amazing in itself!

This is Lauren Allred on AGT singing the same song. She is the one who actually sang it in the movie. She literally gave me goosebumps when I heard it.

I remember when she opened up on Britain's Got Talent, got the gold buzzer... but I was gutted when she got voted off.

Ok, I have to give my honest opinion.
I really liked the movie, enjoyed the acting, singing, the storyline, etc.
BUT, the bearded lady constantly rolling her breasts put me totally off,
and DS refused to watch it after he saw her doing that the first time.
I do not know why the director thought that was appropriate!
And, it was CONSTANT!

My husband and I went to see The Greatest Showman in the theater without knowing anything about it. We were just in the mood to see a movie, and it came on at a convenient time. It was before the movie had blown up and become so popular.

To this day, that experience is one of my favorite memories. We were both just so surprised and delighted from the opening scene. I think the fact we had no idea what to expect made it even more magical. A great movie with incredible music - we still listen to the soundtrack frequently.

Is The Greatest Showman that movie where Hugh Jackman plays P.T. Barnum and he starts a circus? I remember seeing parts of that movie and found it unappealing. But I was surprised at Hugh Jackman's singing voice and considering he is a veteran of stage plays I don't know how they chose him for The Greatest Showman

Yes, that's the movie. Hugh Jackman is actually a veteran of stage musicals. He starred as the lead role in "The Boy From Oz" about singer/songwriter Peter Allen on Broadway.
If you want to hear Hugh Jackman at his most finest listen to the London Cast Album of Oklahoma. He does a really cool version of Oh, What A Beautiful Morning and I was surprised that Hugh could sing so talented and based on that song I bought the Oklahoma cast album. But why and how did The Greatest Showman become such a hit? My dad and I saw parts of it and we weren't impressed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter