The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Bringing this back again, btw does anyone know Becca or Robyn's twitters? I haven't talked to them in forever!

There was a black bear in my backyard oh my juice it was so cute and ive never seen a bear here before!!!

Will any of y'all be in Disney at Christmas? Just booked a stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge!!

Miss you all, by the way!

Unfortunately I will not be going in 2014. December is a gorgeous time to go though, with the decorations and stuff.

Miss you too Abs!

Unfortunately I will not be going in 2014. December is a gorgeous time to go though, with the decorations and stuff.

Miss you too Abs!

We got a fantastic deal on our December trip, so I am miraculously getting to go twice this year. But, that most likely means that we will have to take a break from our normal annual Spring Break Trip :worried:

I have not been in December since 2008, so I am really excited to experience all the Christmas magic again.

Any summer vacation plans for you?

We got a fantastic deal on our December trip, so I am miraculously getting to go twice this year. But, that most likely means that we will have to take a break from our normal annual Spring Break Trip :worried:

I have not been in December since 2008, so I am really excited to experience all the Christmas magic again.

Any summer vacation plans for you?

Mostly just summer classes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter