The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Participating in #thelinesproject all this week.

My week.

Monday- Pre-Algebra test
Tuesday- Social Studies test
Wednesday- Science test
Thursday- Nothing (that I'm aware of)
Friday- Vocab quiz and Fahrenheit 451 test

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I read Fahtenheit 451 my freshman year.

Tomorrow I think I have a health exam I could sleep through if I wasn't exempt, an Engliah vocab test and theatre work

I read Fahtenheit 451 my freshman year.

Tomorrow I think I have a health exam I could sleep through if I wasn't exempt, an Engliah vocab test and theatre work

I am really not enjoying it, but in my six years of being in this certain reading class I've NEVER liked any of the books we've read

Question: can you guys actually see my avatar? When I look, it just shows a blank box and I am trying to figure out if it is just me or if no one else can see it either. My account is being really weird right now.

And yes. I am aware of my terrible sentence structure.

Question: can you guys actually see my avatar? When I look, it just shows a blank box and I am trying to figure out if it is just me or if no one else can see it either. My account is being really weird right now.

Nope, sorry, can't see it. It glitches like that sometimes :-/

And your sentence structure isn't terrible XD

I can't see it either Abs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter