The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

I just saw Catching Fire in theaters. Even though the book was just okay, I honestly have to say the movie was ten times better.

I partially think it has to do with the fact that the movie explained everything that was going on to a point where I got it instantly, while the book I had to read over everything explained five times in order to grasp the concept never mind understand it.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;50180744 said:
I was just playing that earlier.
Disney XD made some new shorts called Marvel Maximum Overload with LEGOS. I can quote them :laughing:

"I found him whining outside Avengers tower."
"I was not whining I was angsting. Totally different."

Disney XD made some new shorts called Marvel Maximum Overload with LEGOS. I can quote them :laughing: "I found him whining outside Avengers tower." "I was not whining I was angsting. Totally different."

Lolololololol
"My spider angst is tingling. "

Hey! I wouldn't say that myself, since you'[re on Instagram a lot and I follow you on that hahaha

I can try if I talk to Becca or Robyn today. If not, either way I'll tell them. Happy early Birthday btw!

(Just saw this!)

Wait, you're on Instagram? How have I missed this! Hold on. Let me go follow you.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;50180696 said:

BECCA. :hyper:

Damn, that was you? Because you set your account to private, I didn't accept it cause I didn't see this post and know it was you. Could you resend it?

yeah, one second. I have to have it private for teacher stuff.
Okay, resent lol

lol sister's watching Valentine's Day

I don't like Taylor Swift so I'm loving it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter