The Good News Is......

I can now finally access Disney plus here in Germany... I am completely overwhelmed and don’t know where to start...
just like arriving in the parks for the first time without any plan or schedule...(I did that on purpose on my first trip to Disneyland in Paris and it was so much fun feeling like a 10 year old again)... and now I feel similar... right now I am seriously considering running around aimlessly in my house like a crazy exited kid... just like when we booked our last DL trip (I hopped around the house for about 10 -20 min... and yes I had very sore muscles the day after...)
That’s a great feeling with all the uncertainty und worries going on...

:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc same, I've just finished my days work, I'm working from home now, and I don't know where to start. The only thing I have done so far is change my profile picture and log in on various devices. And its exactly like being in the parks for the first time, so much to see, and I have no idea where to start. Do I pick a favorite I have seen so many times I know all the words or do I pick something completely new, OMG the decisions.. I think I need some icecream.

Don't know yet exactly what this means, but at this point, I'll take it as good news!
From this week's MP "DLR Update" (3/23-29/20):
Disney filed a permit with the city of Anaheim to allow them to keep the Food & Wine Festival Marketplace booths in use through September 7, 2020. We have no word from Disney about their plans, but an extended Food & Wine Festival would definitely help boost repeat attendance at Disney California Adventure, especially in conjunction with the opening of the Avengers Campus.
That’s cool!

Good news..I haven't spent as much money as I normally would. I guess all of those Starbucks and Dunkin coffees do add up :rotfl2:
We also saved so much on gas, Starbucks, and DLR! But... (you knew there had to be a "but," right?) I think we more than made up for that with Amazon and grocery searching. I can't wait for all this grocery and supply craziness to calm down so we can at least know where we can get things, even in moderation, without all the stress!
On a related note, the (very) good news is that, like a lot of people, we've been having a hard time finding bread and flour (and general baking supplies). Called a small bakery we frequent, and they are not only still open, but they are working midnight shifts to keep our community supplied with bread! I was so grateful! Then, they called back later to say that they had decided to start selling some groceries, too, and would I like to buy some flour and sugar? This made my day!

We are not spending money eating out nor at Starbucks. The downside is I am building my Mattel Carsland and buying the diecast cars to play with. My paints for aging and detailing of playsets come tomorrow and Saturday. LOL . Upside is I am WAH and this Carsland is fun.

Wow just, wow. Very moving and poignant.

That song especially, has very special meaing to me as it was the first time I witnessed pure Disney magic in person with my developementally disabled son.

Thanks so much for posting this.

The good news is....

the weather is great right now
everyone in my family is healthy right now
home schooling is now going ok
we have plenty of food
if we run out of TP, we'll use squirt bottles to clean our back sides
people are now more patient with each other
I finally got my kids to watch Frozen 2 and they liked it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter