The Godfather's Live Trip Report, photopass added post #442

WOW! Those are amazing, your god daughter is going to have an amazing time! Hope you have a safe flight and a magical trip :)

the passport is like having a real passport and i think the kids can get them stamped in each country...i think they also sell something like that in epcot...maybe....
plus there are activities for kids to do in each country - craft things....
a lot of kids love doing stuff like that....i think they're called kidcot fun stops or something like that...

this is from allears.net:

Kids may initially think World Showcase is going to be a big snooze for them, but you can encourage their active participation in learning about the various countries by getting them a World Showcase Passport. The passports are sold for around $10 at most stores and carts throughout Epcot, and include a set of country stamps and a big "I'm a World Showcase Traveler" button. As you visit the WS pavilions, your child can have Cast Members at the KIDCOT stations (see description following) stamp the passport and write something in his/her native language.

Did you ever see those brightly colored KIDCOT signs and wonder what they were for? Well, each pavilion in World Showcase (and a few in Future World) features a KIDCOT station specially for the youngsters in your group. At these stations, which usually operate only in the afternoons, there is a small table manned by Cast Members from the various countries. They will talk with children about their native land, engage them in a craft, stamp their World Showcase Passports if they have one, and sign a personal message in the language of the country

My DD loved doing this last trip when she was 4.

You can buy a passport from any of the world showcase shops - think they are $12.95 for the passport, a badge and stickers. It is navy blue and looks like a real american passport. Or if you are creative you can make one like Wayne.

Pick up a duffy bear on a stick (free) and in each country there is a kidcot stop (basically a table and stools and some colouring pens). The cm will stamp the stick and the child colours a bit of the bear. If you have a passport the cm stamps it and will write in it in their own language. Repeat in every country.

Combines very well with F & W festival.

DD took the passport into school when she got back.

Oh give mart a kick up the u know what from me and tell nige to watch his step:lmao: lookin forward to ur dream reviews. Can u check out the kids clubs wayne? Magical wishes and safe journey.
No dizzy this time?

I hope they have the beer on ice ready for me, totally unfair them going before me, they rang me the other night, just to make me more jealous I think.:rotfl2:
The kids clubs will be fantastic, they are on all the Disney ships.
Waiting for Dizzy to arrive by 1st class travel (maybe special delivery:lmao:)

Those invitations are fantastic!!!! You really do have a jam packed holiday!!

Thank you!!!!
We really enjoyed making them, I think Liberty tree is my fave, Sanaa a very close 2nd.
Its going to be great seeing Disney with a 3 year old again.:banana:

We will have Charlie who is now 3 also Lily 8 months so it will be a totally different holiday for us in September! Can't wait to see Charlie's face in magic Kingdom :cloud9:

Love all the invites etc you've made Wayne they are brilliant. Have a wonderful time.

I hope they have the beer on ice ready for me, totally unfair them going before me, they rang me the other night, just to make me more jealous I think.:rotfl2:
The kids clubs will be fantastic, they are on all the Disney ships.
Waiting for Dizzy to arrive by 1st class travel (maybe special delivery:lmao:)

Yey dizzy:lovestruc cant wait to take him with us. Im sure mart will hv a few beers ready for you. :banana: hv a fab time

Purrrrrrrllllleeeaasssseeee could you be my godfather:worship:, ok so I am 39 but I can still act like a kid:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Lily is a very lucky young lady, wishing you all a fantastic holiday

Hi Wayne,

Have a great trip and ill see you soon at the end of August for the DIS meet, the invitations are wicked might do some for DD where did you get the templates for them or is it all your own work ???

A few more pics, I am just seeing now why we need 3 cases this trip instead of the usual 2 :rotfl:

Magnets for our cabin door on the Disney Dream.
P1060828.jpg

P1060827.jpg

More stuff for Lily, magnets, pens, bookmark and some pins to trade, I bought loads in the Disney store new year sale at 50p each.:goodvibes
P1060830.jpg

A bag we have made for her.
P1060829.jpg

And finally a pillowcase we made.
P1060831.jpg

Oh Wayne - sounds like you all have a wonderful trip planned :cheer2::cheer2:

I lurve all the goodies you have made - your goddaughter is a lucky girl :cool1:

HAve a great trip :thumbsup2

Katie x

Hi Wayne -looking forward to following your blog-especially when you get to the Disney Dream. Good memories of last years DiS meet at OKW - nice to see you had posted the photos again recently. No USA for us this year:sad2:- but looking forward to 2 weeks in Lake Garda from 19th:goodvibes.
Your God daughter is a lucky girl - you've certainly made a fantastic effort with all the Meal invites etc.
We are already planning our 2012 trip to Florida - hoping to make it 3 weeks next year and call into New York on way back- DD's desperate to see the Big Apple (make that the shops!!:lmao:). Drawing a blank on flights at the moment - will be interested to know when you start your planning when you get back.
Anyway - Safe Trip - Enjoy:mickeyjum

I think you are going to have a very different trip this year but such a fun one. Seeing it thro different eyes "wonderful" have a magical time and looking forward to trip report :)

Hi Wayne -looking forward to following your blog-especially when you get to the Disney Dream. Good memories of last years DiS meet at OKW - nice to see you had posted the photos again recently. No USA for us this year:sad2:- but looking forward to 2 weeks in Lake Garda from 19th:goodvibes.
Your God daughter is a lucky girl - you've certainly made a fantastic effort with all the Meal invites etc.
We are already planning our 2012 trip to Florida - hoping to make it 3 weeks next year and call into New York on way back- DD's desperate to see the Big Apple (make that the shops!!:lmao:). Drawing a blank on flights at the moment - will be interested to know when you start your planning when you get back.
Anyway - Safe Trip - Enjoy:mickeyjum

Thank you for coming along last year, I think/hope everyone had a good night.
Next years dates are looking like 12th-14th July to 4th Aug, earlier than usual due to A level results and University placement, I would prefer to go later but its not possible.

Thank you for coming along last year, I think/hope everyone had a good night.
Next years dates are looking like 12th-14th July to 4th Aug, earlier than usual due to A level results and University placement, I would prefer to go later but its not possible.

DOH!!! And im going 22nd august next year. Oh and as for the champagne u got bob and no hope:lmao:Remember the valentine card performance. Poor wendy. :rotfl:bloomin tight wodd!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter