The Girls Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg omgomg i found this today on my bf's facebook on the thingy below the profile pic ! :goodvibes:

"I`m in love with my soulmate and one true love. I`ll cherish her till the end of my days. FOrever through sickness and health!! I love you Wanda!"

OMG wanda!!! that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!!! :lovestruc
good for you two<3

I need $100 more for a new camera...and then I have to save up $500 for a new laptop. Then I have to save up $800 for recording gear...lol. Lets hope I get a laptop or the recording gear for Christmas

hey :-)
I'm back from hershey!!
well, i got home at like...6 though lol.

I'm watching tv :-)
It's sooo hot here! and it's really humid lol.

uuuuugh it's really humid & sticky here too. And this spider built this HUUUUUGE spiderweb that's like, 3 feet across. No lie. It's from a tree to the side of our house. Eeeegh. It's so gross. *shudder*

uuuuugh it's really humid & sticky here too. And this spider built this HUUUUUGE spiderweb that's like, 3 feet across. No lie. It's from a tree to the side of our house. Eeeegh. It's so gross. *shudder*

eww i hate spiders. lol
It's supposed to rain here later. but i'm not sure they said the storm is dying down.

im here. but not for long.

i never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else...

and then there was no one on the girls thread..... :)
hahaha. i'm here. anybody else??? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter