The Girls Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha hey finally
what, 5 hours later...? xD hahaha.
hey brittany what's up? :upsidedow

Not much, how about you?

Ugh I was on twitter and I guess I was looking at too many people's pages and they said I have reached my request rate and I can't go back on for another hour.

hey everyone...I wrote a song today with lyrics!!!!!!

way to go tom! xD how does it sound???

Not much, how about you?

Ugh I was on twitter and I guess I was looking at too many people's pages and they said I have reached my request rate and I can't go back on for another hour.

ugh i hate that... :p
and i'm fine...just a little boredd :) no one ever does anything on facebook except like, quizzes and arguing on the little comment box things

way to go tom! xD how does it sound???

ugh i hate that... :p
and i'm fine...just a little boredd :) no one ever does anything on facebook except like, quizzes and arguing on the little comment box things
Well lets just say I was pissed off when I wrote it...lol but no bad language worst word in it is "Stupid"...but I love the song

Hi I'm Alyssa & I started the #findjoescamera trending topic on Twitter. :)

omgosh did you really? that's totally awesome. XD
I always wanted to start one of those

Mhmm.
As soon as he said he lost his camera ont he live chat I texted my friend saying "#findjoescamera will be the #1 trending topic in like an hour". Then I put it on twitter 2 hours ago, clicked it to see if anyone else put that & noone did. Then 2 hours later it's a trending topic?!

Mhmm.
As soon as he said he lost his camera ont he live chat I texted my friend saying "#findjoescamera will be the #1 trending topic in like an hour". Then I put it on twitter 2 hours ago, clicked it to see if anyone else put that & noone did. Then 2 hours later it's a trending topic?!

that's sick. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter