The Girl Thread! Everything you ever wanted to know and plenty you didn't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is going on here? XD

Kelz, thanks for the icons! Now I got to choose which one to use!

We were taolking about vitamin e and then I said E for avocado. ANd someone else was like YEah!!! and I was like.. wait.. no. a for avocado. *headtable*

Oohh, well I'm pretty sure there's some vitamin e in avocados, so it kina works out.

Taylor LAUTNER is the sex
Dan Radcliffe is the sex

;)

You've got that wrong.
Daniel Craig is the sex
Matt Damon is the sex
Owen Wilson is the sex
And Jimmy Page is the sex
But not them.

Aw, well I hope you feel better. Sucks to be in pain. :/

:D
Whats up??
Nothing really.
Heading off to bed soon,
10.30pm
You?
Oohh, well I'm pretty sure there's some vitamin e in avocados, so it kina works out.

You've got that wrong.
Daniel Craig is the sex
Matt Damon is the sex
Owen Wilson is the sex

And Jimmy Page is the sex
But not them.

::yes::
But, er, not Jimmy Page.

Is it pathetic that I really have no attraction to like ANY celebraties out there cept hayley williams? Ha ha Maybe I just have a bit more realistic attitude about me. I know I couldnt get any of them, so i just dont find myself attracted to them...

Cept Meghan Fox...dear god she is HOT as hell.

Is it pathetic that I really have no attraction to like ANY celebraties out there cept hayley williams? Ha ha Maybe I just have a bit more realistic attitude about me. I know I couldnt get any of them, so i just dont find myself attracted to them...

*Points to the Guys Thread*
:)
Just Kidding.
It seemed appropriate.

No. I'm really not that attracted to male celebrities.
That's void when it comes to Orlando Bloom, though.
Ewan McGregor too. But I think he's an amazing actor.

*Points to the Guys Thread*
:)
Just Kidding.
It seemed appropriate.

Ha ha i guess im more the personality kind of guy. Yeah looks are like way great. But unless they have a great personality, im so not interested in them. Ha ha im so anti guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter