The GH Official Thread Part 3

Why is Sam in charge of Dante’s care? She isn’t his next of kin. Did I miss that part?

And why is Molly not recuse herself?

Kristina with the “childish” because my dad says so about Jason lol

Right? Sonny and Olivia are his legal next of kin. It's possible that Dante designated Sam as his medical proxy in some document, but we never saw that.

And, Molly was Jason's sister-in-law and he's the father of her nephew. Robert chickened out on prosecuting Jason so he wouldn't have to face Robin. Molly should not have been the person to do it either. There must be more ADAs in town who don't have close ties to jason.

Why is Sam in charge of Dante’s care? She isn’t his next of kin. Did I miss that part?

And why is Molly not recuse herself?

Kristina with the “childish” because my dad says so about Jason lol
I was thinking the same thing about Sam. Why weren't Olivia & Sonny there making/fighting the decision to transfer him? Of course, based on the previews, it's obvious that the whole transfer storyline is a moot point anyway.

And Molly absolutely should have recused herself.

Well today was full of twists and turns .
And are we going to find out Ava is helping Valentine with the meds for Sonny? Isn’t this reminiscent of what happened with Morgan? I had stopped watching for several years so I don’t know exactly what happened back then, but I know Ava had something to do with Morgan’s meds

Is it just me, or are we spinning through storylines very quickly these days? All of a sudden Ava and Sonny are together, Carly and Jason are together, Dante wakes up and clears Jason's name, and we find out who is really behind all of the Pikeman/ trying to get Sonny stuff? All in one week?????

So is Valentin doing all that because of Nina or just a build up of things?

And I don’t know how bipolar meds work in real life, but I was thinking Sonny why are you drinking alcohol if you are on meds? Granted it was just one drink but I don’t know.

Ava is acting real suspect.

Ava and Sonny are always protective of each other because of Avery. I don't think Ava would actively take down Avery's father, and vice versa. I think she likes Sonny's attention and that fact that he's including her in his small circle of trust, which has shrunk since the attempts to kill him. He's now turned against Carly and he won't believe that Jason was actually trying to protect him. Ava sees this as her way to get closer to him. She likes male attention and validation and since her one-night fling with Austin, she hasn't had a man in her life. Her marriage to Nikolas ended years ago.

It was very sketchy when Ava read Olivia's text and put Sonny's phone aside. Then she made it sound like she proactively made a call to the hospital so she could deliver the news to Sonny herself. I doubt anyone at the hospital would give her that type of information since she's not family. And speaking of family, why would Olivia tell Sonny that Dante woke up in a text? He's his father. Wouldn't she call him herself? Does she not have a speaker phone in her car? She also could have told Lois to call him before rushing off to the hospital with the boys. These people are weird.

Is it just me, or are we spinning through storylines very quickly these days? All of a sudden Ava and Sonny are together, Carly and Jason are together, Dante wakes up and clears Jason's name, and we find out who is really behind all of the Pikeman/ trying to get Sonny stuff? All in one week?????

We are definitely spinning. I think it's the new head writers trying to end old storylines that they had nothing to do with and don't want to continue *and* those same head writers trying to start new storylines that they want to develop. I think their episodes started airing 2 weeks ago.

And are we going to find out Ava is helping Valentine with the meds for Sonny? Isn’t this reminiscent of what happened with Morgan? I had stopped watching for several years so I don’t know exactly what happened back then, but I know Ava had something to do with Morgan’s meds

I'm thinking *someone* has to be helping Valentine. And how convenient that he not only knows what pharmacy Sonny gets his meds from, but he also is able to get the pharmacist there to work with him. It's very reminiscent of Ava switching Morgan's meds.

I was wondering too if Ava is helping Valentin, but just not sure why she would, but she is acting so weird. No surprise Jason is protecting Carly. Why does it seem Anna has been crying for days now, every time she is on screen her eyes are all bloodshot and filled with tears.

Why would Jagger be able to go after Carly with a RICO charge if Jason doesn’t cooperate? Would it be when she was running Sonny’s organization?

And Nina turned kind of dark today with Drew about if Jason disappeared.

Why would Jagger be able to go after Carly with a RICO charge if Jason doesn’t cooperate? Would it be when she was running Sonny’s organization?

And Nina turned kind of dark today with Drew about if Jason disappeared.
I believe they have some kind of recording of Carly while she was running Sonny's organization that implicates her as a crime boss.

I think they are setting up a Nina/Drew coupling, not sure how I feel about that.

Today when Trina was having lunch with Curtis, she was sort of playing with her food. Curtis asked if the food was ok and she answered that she was hadn't had much of an appetite lately. Hmm is this the quiet way of announcing a story line that she is pregnant with Spencer's baby?

Today when Trina was having lunch with Curtis, she was sort of playing with her food. Curtis asked if the food was ok and she answered that she was hadn't had much of an appetite lately. Hmm is this the quiet way of announcing a story line that she is pregnant with Spencer's baby?

I hope not. Portia will lose her mind and become even more annoying than she already is. She was slipping back in to her whiney annoying personality today with Heather. Portia, you're a doctor. Surely you can understand how cobalt poisoning could cause a person to behave in unusual ways and that it's not their fault. And Kevin, why would you have that conversation with Alexis10' away from Portia????

I hope not. Portia will lose her mind and become even more annoying than she already is. She was slipping back in to her whiney annoying personality today with Heather. Portia, you're a doctor. Surely you can understand how cobalt poisoning could cause a person to behave in unusual ways and that it's not their fault. And Kevin, why would you have that conversation with Alexis10' away from Portia????
At least she can’t harp on Spencer if Trina is. Portia need to be grateful Curtis is on the mend and just be supportive of Trina regardless

The altercation between Joss and Kristina was funny today lol. And Molly is like oh she is pregnant blah blah blah. Joss went right for the juggler about Sonny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter