The GH Official Thread Part 3

Joss and Carly - people don't gravitate to murderers in real life. This mother/daughter heart-to-heart full of excuses was uncalled for. Somehow, watching this show everyday, the excuses made for the mobsters becomes acceptable. But, in this setting, a mother trying to justify when her daughter is rationally leaving a killer is unsettling. I know it is a soap opera but they either need to keep Sonny settled and stop showing his murderous side or just put him in jail. Also, turning Dex away at the police station? So someone confessed to attempted murder, and they still need evidence and a trial? If he pleads guilty, wouldn't he just go to jail?

Last edited:
Oh no, didn't hear Dante was leaving the show, that's too bad. I wonder if he will die and that will put Sonny on a course to change finally.

That article is from 2018, maybe he's not leaving then.
Ack! I even googled it and thought I had checked the dates -- it looked like the lead in for the article I read was from a few days ago. I hope he's not leaving. Maybe he just needed a few weeks off to do something else (all of his bedside scenes could have been filmed over a day or two and just shown as needed.) I want him to wake up and tell people that Jason didn't shoot him. And he needs to be the voice of reason for Sonny (and others).

Joss is too old to just be figuring out the ugly things about Sonny's life.

And why was Kristina's story about her and Dante and the ski's almost like they grew up together. Dante was an adult when he first came to town

Maybe. Jason did say he wouldn't be there long. Could be he'd be killed (don't think so),he's been working undercover, or who knows it's a soap. :)
I think this is very possible. Perhaps he's been playing along with Jagger's scheme to kill Sonny while also working on the right side of the law for a change. He gave Michael a story about being a mercenary for the people who have leverage over him. But there could have been more that he didn't want to reveal. Otherwise, why would he turn himself in? Jason doesn't just surrender without a motive.

Speaking of his surrender, why the heck didn't Diane have a long conversation with Jason before taking him to the police department? She opens the door, he makes a dramatic entrance, everyone is shocked, Chase wants to strangle him, then Diane asserts her right to confer with her client before he's booked. She doesn't even know what's going on or what she's kind of defense she will need to mount. Didn't she think to have that conversation before they got to the police station? That was just weird.

I felt bad for Trina and I was hoping somehow Spencer would walk up to her.

So what is it that Jagger is holding over Jason’s head? Or should I say the FBI has over him?

I felt bad for Trina and I was hoping somehow Spencer would walk up to her.

So what is it that Jagger is holding over Jason’s head? Or should I say the FBI has over him?

I felt bad for Trina, too. They really ended that storyline quickly without giving her an opportunity to grieve. They acted like her pet died, not her boyfriend. She witnessed him falling in the water. Surely, she'd be traumatized. I'm glad the new writers are backtracking a bit and giving her storyline some attention.

I'm curious about what Jagger is holding over Jason as well. Jason has always been very good at covering his tracks. I'm anxious to see where the new head writers take this storyline. They seem to be jumping in with both feet -- cleaning up old storylines and heading in a new direction with some existing one.

Well that was quick reveal from Jason. I felt bad when he realized Brit was dead

Also is it just me, but have they made Sonny look kind of buffoon ish with his accusations? I could understand if he was supposed to be into Columbian bam bam and was paranoid but gracious. And Ava helps stir the pot

Last edited:
Well that was quick reveal from Jason. I felt bad when he realized Brit was dead

Also is it just me, but have they made Sonny look kind of buffoon ish with his accusations? I could understand if he was supposed to be into Columbian bam bam and was paranoid but gracious. And Ava helps stir the pot

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with the way Sonny is reacting to things. He's extremely paranoid. I feel like in the past, he never would have questioned Jason's loyalties. He would have immediately realized that there's more going on here than what appears on the surface. I wonder if his storyline will turn to him not taking his meds.

I also felt bad for Jason when he found out about Brit. I thought they were a good couple.

Why is Sam in charge of Dante’s care? She isn’t his next of kin. Did I miss that part?

And why is Molly not recuse herself?

Kristina with the “childish” because my dad says so about Jason lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter