The GH Official Thread Part 3

So will Jason show up at someone he knows door, or will someone else he knows come across him?

And I don’t like the potential gossip column guy if he becomes a regular he looks sketch.

Dante is critically wounded while wearing a bulletproof vest? I guess Jason doesn’t have amnesia.

I’m getting tired of Cyrus. And Heather out of jail again? Just so she can show up and act like a crazy woman, LOL.
Someone said he was hit with armor piercing bullets.

So will Jason show up at someone he knows door, or will someone else he knows come across him?

And I don’t like the potential gossip column guy if he becomes a regular he looks sketch.

I read a spoiler that Elizabeth gets a surprise visitor at her door so I'm guessing it's Jason. He'll go to her because he knows she can help him and she won't tell anyone he's there.

I'm a couple days behind. The last show I saw was Cyrus taking Laura's hand at the hospital. In that moment, I thought that maybe he isn't totally bad-maybe, just maybe, he has turned a new leaf. Am I too quick to forgive?

I'm a couple days behind. The last show I saw was Cyrus taking Laura's hand at the hospital. In that moment, I thought that maybe he isn't totally bad-maybe, just maybe, he has turned a new leaf. Am I too quick to forgive?
I'm not sure what to make of Cyrus either. I do think he is genuine with Laura and how he wants them to be a family, but I feel he still has ties to crimes. maybe he wants her to get close to him so she'll forgive him the way she forgives Sonny

I adore how Spinelli is with Maxie.

Who will be the next to come across Jason? Danny?

Love Spinelli & Maxie together!!

I think Danny is a good guess. They've already established that he's good at sneaking out of a house so I'm thinking he'll be out for a late-night "escape" and he'll stumble across Jason in the boat house (or whatever it's called).

How long will it take for Sonny or Carly to do the math and have the revelation.... Sonny said it himself today, Jason doesn't miss! So if Jason was trying to kill Sonny, he'd be dead. Obviously there's something else going on. I hope it has something to do with Jagger being involved with Pikeman so we can put this whole Pikeman thing to bed. It's been so convoluted that it's time to put a bullet in it 🤣 and why do we need Jagger now? don't we have enough characters in the character closet already not being used to choose from!!! Where have Valentin and Charlotte been? We shelved Martin ( a waste of Michael E Knight).....

How long will it take for Sonny or Carly to do the math and have the revelation.... Sonny said it himself today, Jason doesn't miss! So if Jason was trying to kill Sonny, he'd be dead. Obviously there's something else going on. I hope it has something to do with Jagger being involved with Pikeman so we can put this whole Pikeman thing to bed. It's been so convoluted that it's time to put a bullet in it 🤣 and why do we need Jagger now? don't we have enough characters in the character closet already not being used to choose from!!! Where have Valentin and Charlotte been? We shelved Martin ( a waste of Michael E Knight).....
I'm glad Jason is back and hope they have good things for him, but must we make law enforcement evil in order do it?
The other day I was wondering where Rocco has been. Where does he fit age wise with the "kids"? I can't remember if he should be fitting in with the teens, but even if he's younger, he's not a preschooler and Dante is his father, shouldn't he be there?

Rocco was born in 2013 , but you know in soap world they age quickly

And Jason telling Danny about the safety feature on the gun. For some Pearl Jam “Jeremy” popped into my head.

Rocco was born in 2013 , but you know in soap world they age quickly

And Jason telling Danny about the safety feature on the gun. For some Pearl Jam “Jeremy” popped into my head.

That whole scene with Jason talking to Danny about the gun and making sure the safety is on felt like a set up for a future scene....Danny will obviously be handling a gun in the next week or two. Will it be to protect Jason???

So with Drew telling Carly that she has had the strongest feelings for Jason above everyone else, well duh plus Drew been acting cray lol

I'm wondering if Jason will be married or something, leaving Carly alone. Drew broke up with her so quickly assuming Carly and Jason would get together, but maybe Jason is taken. Could Jason be "going after Sonny" because his wife is being threatened???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter