The GH Official Thread Part 3

I was trying to figure out who was at the door too. Didn't think of Taggert, but I guess could have been. Maybe Frisco, although that's wishful thinking on my part lol

I was just thinking about Frisco making a surprise visit. They've mentioned him a few times over the last few weeks. I'd love for him to come back even if it's just for a few weeks. I was thinking that now that what`s-his-face (the guy that was flirting with Carly and whose storyline should have dragged on for weeks but was over in 3 days) is gone that maybe Frisco would be reinstated as the head of the WSB.

I was just thinking about Frisco making a surprise visit. They've mentioned him a few times over the last few weeks. I'd love for him to come back even if it's just for a few weeks. I was thinking that now that what`s-his-face (the guy that was flirting with Carly and whose storyline should have dragged on for weeks but was over in 3 days) is gone that maybe Frisco would be reinstated as the head of the WSB.
About that guy....why did I think he was Adams dad? For some reason I thought they had us thinking that guy was Adams dad, but maybe I imagined that. That was such a short random storyline.

About that guy....why did I think he was Adams dad? For some reason I thought they had us thinking that guy was Adams dad, but maybe I imagined that. That was such a short random storyline.

There were definitely rumors that Adam's dad would be some known character from the past, but he's a totally new character and the actor has never been on GH (though he was on DOOL).

I was surprised too that Adam's dad would be someone we wouldn't know. Unless it will turn out his dad is related to someone we know, like Diane's brother or something.

Is the actress who plays Esme leaving the show? Not sure how they can redeem her now that she struck Kevin over the head.
It would make no sense for her to come back to PC now, where she would end up in prison with Heather. LOL, the fact that so many major characters on this show have been in and out of prison is kind of ridiculous.

Kevin was one of the few people who supported her, but perhaps she hurt him to retaliate against Laura, who talked her into turning herself in. I’m guessing Esme, like Nikolas, will become a fugitive, but may return at some point in the future. And there’s a good chance Ace will return someday when he is older, as the Cassadine heir.

Show of hands: who thinks Esme is really in Paris?
Yes, very possible! I think it's been reported that Spencer will leaving the canvas for awhile (so the actor can film his other show) and Trina will not be staying in Paris. I'm speculating that Esme will show up in Paris and come after them. Spencer will end up on the run with Nikolas to protect Ace and Trina will go home for her own safety. That seems like a logical conclusion, but we'll see how it plays out!

The scene with the hotel bellhop walking into Trina and Spencer’s room was odd. I wonder if it was set up by Esme to spy on them.

That was weird. I remember thinking (as Trina and Spencer were heading towards the bed), "Hey! No one put the deadbolt (or whatever) lock on and you know that guy is coming back with the charger!" And I've never been in a hotel where an employee just walked in the door without knocking. And how did Spencer not remember to bring an EU converter??? And didn't Trina have one he could use until he could buy one? It was all very odd and I figure there's something else going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter