• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

who should austin be with and he needs to pickup a storyline

I'm sick of them toying with Austin's family secrets and the cousin who randomly drops in to threaten him. Like what's the point of all that? I had hoped they would pair him with Brit since he seemed to sincerely care about her, and Cody was just using her to get to the diamond necklace. I never liked Austin with Maxie. There was no chemistry or connection between them, just as I never saw any chemistry between Maxie and Peter. She did have chemistry with Nathan and, of course, continues to have a strong connection with Spinelli.

I think an Austin/Ava pairing could be interesting, but I see them more as partners in crime than lovers. She stumbled into his heated confrontation with his cousin and he may now let her in on his secret and desire to be free of his family. She has loads of experience in these types of situations and could team up with him and/or advise him on dealing with it. I can see that happening, but not really a full-blown relationship.

Austin has proven his powers of observation, empathy and wisdom in the situation with Brit. He seems driven to lean in when he notices someone in pain. He quietly but steadily advised her while her disease was progressing and provided her with the grounding and common sense advice that she needed. There is one person who really needs his style of advice and compassion, and that's Elizabeth. She's really screwed up in so many ways right now. His friendship and guidance might be just what she needs. And maybe it would turn into something more. I'm not sure if the writers would go there since he also played Franco. But I think enough time has passed that it could be a good pairing at this point.

I'm sick of them toying with Austin's family secrets and the cousin who randomly drops in to threaten him. Like what's the point of all that? I had hoped they would pair him with Brit since he seemed to sincerely care about her, and Cody was just using her to get to the diamond necklace. I never liked Austin with Maxie. There was no chemistry or connection between them, just as I never saw any chemistry between Maxie and Peter. She did have chemistry with Nathan and, of course, continues to have a strong connection with Spinelli.

I think an Austin/Ava pairing could be interesting, but I see them more as partners in crime than lovers. She stumbled into his heated confrontation with his cousin and he may now let her in on his secret and desire to be free of his family. She has loads of experience in these types of situations and could team up with him and/or advise him on dealing with it. I can see that happening, but not really a full-blown relationship.

Austin has proven his powers of observation, empathy and wisdom in the situation with Brit. He seems driven to lean in when he notices someone in pain. He quietly but steadily advised her while her disease was progressing and provided her with the grounding and common sense advice that she needed. There is one person who really needs his style of advice and compassion, and that's Elizabeth. She's really screwed up in so many ways right now. His friendship and guidance might be just what she needs. And maybe it would turn into something more. I'm not sure if the writers would go there since he also played Franco. But I think enough time has passed that it could be a good pairing at this point.
wasting roger howarth which is a shame.

You know we haven't had a good bromance since Kevin and Mac I think it would be cool if Auston & Drew would become friends. Or trio of Silas, Austin & Drew. Fun stuff without drama

Interesting. That would make him Michael’s brother, which would mean that Dex and Joss share a brother.

Last edited:
I've had the idea he was law enforcement since he first appeared. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't but I am beginning to think he's too good for Joss. I'm still a few days behind but I was just watching Joss tell Dex how her mother's actions that could have resulted in Willow's death are Sonny and Nina's fault. Oye.

Reading on another forum and people speculating if Dex could be AJ's son and that's why he's more than happy to take Sonny down. People are also speculating that he is a Fed based on him telling Joss he would be done with Sonny in 6 months. Why a timetable?
What about Brenda's son?

So glad Cam told Joss off! I have a 19 yo DD who only watches when she happens to be around when I'm watching it. Ofc she's most interested in this group. She's been so fired up over what Joss did to Cam! She says she should've told Cam before anything happened between her and Dex, No Excuses!! Lol

I hope Dex is in law enforcement just because there's been way too many "surprise" kids. This is from someone who's watched soaps for many, many years and just want a different storyline! ::yes::

Nicholas is truly despicable. :sad2:

So Nina is not a match. Who will be the donor or will Willow die?

Is this when we find out that Nelle has been alive all this time and will swoop in and save the day? That's how we learned about Nikolas's existence. Lulu needed bone marrow and the Cassadines brought him to town to save her.

Here’s some interesting speculation I read- Since Nelle’s kidney was a match for Joss, and Nelle and Willow were sisters, would it follow that Joss could be a bone marrow match for Willow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter