The GH Official Thread Part 3

Thanks. Our tv programs (how dare they) have been interrupted so many times recently don't know what I have missed.

Thanks. Our tv programs (how dare they) have been interrupted so many times recently don't know what I have missed.
I always recommend the soap central web site. They provide a DETAILED recap of each episode that’s as good as seeing the show itself. Our GH in the Philadelphia market was interrupted every day last week for Wuhan virus updates. As serious as this is, there was NOTHING that couldn’t have waited until the 4 o’clock news!

I was wondering if they were going to shut down production, so looks like they are. I'm sure all shows will be taking a hiatus until all of this gets resolved.

Lulu and Brooklyn’s fight was just ridiculous! The acting wasn’t great. You could see the fake punches and reactions. The worst part is Lulu. She really should know better than to react like that and fight in public. Her mother is the mayor, she has two kids and she’s a professional journalist. She should know how to rise above and walk from petty verbal threats. I’m not liking Brooklyn. She immature , self-centered and just plain awful. I hope they redeem her character soon, because right now she’s just annoying.

Lulu and Brooklyn’s fight was just ridiculous! The acting wasn’t great. You could see the fake punches and reactions. The worst part is Lulu. She really should know better than to react like that and fight in public. Her mother is the mayor, she has two kids and she’s a professional journalist. She should know how to rise above and walk from petty verbal threats. I’m not liking Brooklyn. She immature , self-centered and just plain awful. I hope they redeem her character soon, because right now she’s just annoying.

I agree, that fight was ridiculous and stupid! Lulu should've also known better than to intentionally hurt ELQ over spite, but whatever...

I like Brooklyn though, kinda stirring things up and taking over for Tracy, lol

Wow, so Nelle is Nina's daughter, did not see that one coming. Meanwhile, I don't think they have many more shows left before they have to show repeats. Guess we'll have to wait to see this storyline play out.

Meanwhile, I don't think they have many more shows left before they have to show repeats. Guess we'll have to wait to see this storyline play out.

I thought by doing repeats on Fridays now, they can extend new episodes the other 4 days a week until mid-May. Is that when?

Wow, so Nelle is Nina's daughter, did not see that one coming. Meanwhile, I don't think they have many more shows left before they have to show repeats. Guess we'll have to wait to see this storyline play out.
I didn't see it coming either and don't like it. I think they already made plans (repeat Fris) to extend the show.

What was the deal with all the "flashbacks" the last couple days. It was like 95% old stuff or flashbacks...very odd and I don't get the point. Really no need to give Nelles storyline that much...I get okay we're lead to believe or is Ninas daughter, but 2 days worth of repeated scenes and background??? So odd.

I didn't see it coming either and don't like it. I think they already made plans (repeat Fris) to extend the show.

What was the deal with all the "flashbacks" the last couple days. It was like 95% old stuff or flashbacks...very odd and I don't get the point. Really no need to give Nelles storyline that much...I get okay we're lead to believe or is Ninas daughter, but 2 days worth of repeated scenes and background??? So odd.

I was wondering if the flashback scenes that were already shown, not the black and white ones, were put in to extend the episodes to help the show go longer into May.

So are people who can’t work remotely losing their jobs or are they still getting paid? I’m thinking factory workers. Are factories shutting down?
I was wondering if the flashback scenes that were already shown, not the black and white ones, were put in to extend the episodes to help the show go longer into May.

Yes. I think they may have done some re-editing by adding flashbacks to extend the shows they had finished. My son, the actor, has another theory about the flashbacks. Since so many people are home and possibly watching for the first time (or the first time in a long time), they’re helping viewers catch up on the back stories in hopes of building ratings.

Yes. I think they may have done some re-editing by adding flashbacks to extend the shows they had finished. My son, the actor, has another theory about the flashbacks. Since so many people are home and possibly watching for the first time (or the first time in a long time), they’re helping viewers catch up on the back stories in hopes of building ratings.

That's true too.

Oh Chase and Sasha...where do I begin? I really hate what they did. They claim to love Willow and Michael, but they were willing to break their hearts and turn their worlds upside down. Willow is allowed to make up her own mind about marrying Michael. And she did. Chase and Sasha had no right to question her decision or force her into a different one. It was just horrible!

They really should have had a conversation with all four of them. Chase and Sasha could have explained that they really think the marriage should happen. Then they could have figured out, as a group, how it would work for everyone involved. Obviously Sasha would have to move out of the mansion and Willow would move in. They could have maintained their relationships if they wanted to. No one had to be forced and no one had to get their hearts broken. I really hate this whole thing!

Yesterday was Y&R’s last first run episode until taping resumes. All repeats until then. GH has to be nearing their end too. They may have a week or two more because of all the flashbacks added which Y&R did not do.

I agree the whole Chase and Sasha thing was just so stupid, having said that I never could get into Chase and Willow, never felt chemistry between them. Find them extremely boring.

excuse this because I'm a few weeks behind, but if we are to believe the new Carly/Nell history, that would make Nell at least 10 years older than Michael. Michael has to be well into his 20's (based on story lines, not we Carly actually had her baby) which means Nell would need to be approaching 40

So Brooklyn had a white dress hanging in her closet that just happened to fit Willow perfectly? Sure.

I read that they have enough episodes to last until May 21. That's as far as they could stretch by including flashbacks and reruns on Fridays. Our local news had an interview last week with the actor who plays Cameron. He said they've been told they might resume filming in late July or early August. Still no firm date. Then it will take a few weeks for post-production so they can start airing the new episodes. He also said the stories will pick up exactly where they left off. There won't be any gaps or jumping forward in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter