The GH Official Thread Part 3

Nathan I will miss you!
I hope you are not really dead. I hope your Mom put you in hiding so that you will safe from your father. I hope that the reason Maxie does not know that you are still alive some where in Soap Opera world is to keep her and your baby safe.

I tried to hold back my tears but when they showed the picture of the sonogram I let them all out.

Maxie deserves a Day Time Emmy!!

I think I am to invested in GH!!! :rolleyes1

and my family thinks I need therapy!! LOL:rolleyes:

I watched several episodes last night. I am about 2 behind now. I cried in all of them. DH thinks I am nuts. Kirsten Storms did an awesome job. She deserves an award.

Something tells me that they're gonna do a Ryan/Kevin switch. They've been mentioning Ryan a lot lately and it seemed out of character to me for Kevin to be stuffing his face while a brain was sitting on his desk.

Does anyone think Nell's gonna do a baby switch with Maxie's baby?

So, what does everyone think? Is Heinrich Anna's son?

I am guessing that he is. After her comment to Faison in the morgue that they had a child together. I am also guessing that somewhere down the line Lulu is going to have an affair with him. She seemed to be awfully cozy with "Peter" in some scenes. I also sense some kind of storyline with Maxie and Nell's babies.

I am guessing that he is. After her comment to Faison in the morgue that they had a child together. I am also guessing that somewhere down the line Lulu is going to have an affair with him. She seemed to be awfully cozy with "Peter" in some scenes. I also sense some kind of storyline with Maxie and Nell's babies.
Color me confused but I thought she said that they were never together like that; he always wanted her but never got her etc :confused3

Color me confused but I thought she said that they were never together like that; he always wanted her but never got her etc :confused3

I'm going to assume Faison raped her. So when she said they were never together like that, she probably meant in a loving way. I have to assume Heinrich is Anna's son why she is so dead set against Sonny killing him and then tells Faison they have a child after we find out heinrich is Faison's son.

As far as Nelle switching babies with Maxie, why would she do that? Doesn't make any sense, unless her baby dies,ugh.

I'm thinking that Heinrich is Anna's son with Faison. He probably drugged and raped her, she turned up pregnant, then went into hiding to have the baby. She's very adamant that Sonny not harm him, so I think she has a motive beyond just feeling sorry that he has to be Faison's son.

I really hope no one messes with Maxie's baby. She's been through enough.

Didn't Kevin's crazy brother die a long time ago?

I said the same thing I mean it’s a tv show but at least be slightly accurate lol in no way ever would they have him in class A uniform without a vest .

Exactly. Even plain clothes detectives wear bullet-proof vests on duty.

When you think about it, GH is often more science fiction than fact. They sucked out Jason's memories, gave them to Drew, and now Drew's memories are on a flash drive? How many people has Robin either cured or brought back to life? Lulu was frozen, they stole her eggs and now she has a child with Valentin? It's all very weird and nowhere near reality. I guess Nathan not wearing a vest on duty is among the least improbable things that have happened.

My mom, a retired registered nurse, says GH has the absolute worst nurses on the planet. They rarely put up the bed rails for unconscious patients. Whenever I watch the show with her, she's yelling, "Put those bed rails up!" I guess it would make scenes too awkward for the characters keeping vigil at their bedsides and holding their hands or sitting on the bed!

Exactly. Even plain clothes detectives wear bullet-proof vests on duty.

When you think about it, GH is often more science fiction than fact. They sucked out Jason's memories, gave them to Drew, and now Drew's memories are on a flash drive? How many people has Robin either cured or brought back to life? Lulu was frozen, they stole her eggs and now she has a child with Valentin? It's all very weird and nowhere near reality. I guess Nathan not wearing a vest on duty is among the least improbable things that have happened.

My mom, a retired registered nurse, says GH has the absolute worst nurses on the planet. They rarely put up the bed rails for unconscious patients. Whenever I watch the show with her, she's yelling, "Put those bed rails up!" I guess it would make scenes too awkward for the characters keeping vigil at their bedsides and holding their hands or sitting on the bed!

I WISH they made the detectives wear them lol the time .. hubby is a detective and I’m constantly reminding him to put on the over the shirt one when he is making contact .. he will normally do it when he knows he is making a arrest and when he is on call for hostage ( hostage negotiator also ) he has to have one on but if he is doing a detail where is gas to put on class As he HAS to have it on under his uniform by policy .
Yeh it’s a tv show but man it can get annoying hahaha I completely understand the nurse stuff also

I WISH they made the detectives wear them lol the time .. hubby is a detective and I’m constantly reminding him to put on the over the shirt one when he is making contact .. he will normally do it when he knows he is making a arrest and when he is on call for hostage ( hostage negotiator also ) he has to have one on but if he is doing a detail where is gas to put on class As he HAS to have it on under his uniform by policy .
Yeh it’s a tv show but man it can get annoying hahaha I completely understand the nurse stuff also

Yeah, my dad was also a detective. He retired in the early 80s, about the time when all officers starting being required to wear vests. Prior to that, officers in his department only wore them in certain situations. Towards the end of his career, my dad started wearing his all the time under plain clothes and while in uniform. Man those things were heavy! My mom was a jail nurse and had to wear a lead vest that covered her neck when she delivered meds to certain floors. The really violent inmates who were known to make weapons were housed in maximum security. They had their cells searched several times a day, and everyone who went up there had to protect their chests and necks from potential stab wounds. Scary stuff!

I’m not really wanting to watch a “ LE funeral “ on tv so may skip that day ... although I doubt they will follow every protocol but it would still be in my head ... you never get a last call out of your head ! Sounds like your mom was one tough lady !! I know it’s so dangerous working INSIDE especially when you can only arm yourself with very little .

Interesting comment by Valentin right at the end of today's episode--about Anna's child with Faison. Will be interesting to here what he has to say. Also, Peter really opened up to Lulu today about his life. Will she put it together that his story is similar to Faison and his son's? Also, Drew doesn't want to accept Peter's resignation and why are Sam/Drew heading to Thailand right now? And, what is Nell up to now. Personally I am sick of her character and wish they would have gotten rid of her and kept Laura!

I had a feeling Valentin would know Anna had a son with Faison. It seems though Anna doesn't know who her son is though, wonder if Valentin does.

Well obviously Valentin lied to Anna when he told her she had a girl, since he is in contact with Peter/Henrik, but why is he lying. Why doesn't he want Anna to know who her son is.

I just spent the last hour sobbing over today's General Hospital. I think that is one of the saddest episodes I have ever seen :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter