The GH Official Thread Part 3

Seems when Frank made the decision to fire Genie the writers were taken completely by surprise and had to scramble to write an exit story. Events happened as abruptly as they appeared on screen. Genie was devastated and asked to speak with Frank but he said he had no time. Supportive tweets were posted from Bobbie, Spencer, Robin, Scott ( I'm using their character names) and Robin Strasser from OLTL.

Or is he going to need some kind of transplant and his "unknown" brother will step forward?

Griffin told Maxie that they weren't sure that they got all the shards that were around Nathan's heart.
Maybe he will need a heart transplant and it will come from his brother--or Britt.

Nathan didn’t resign his contract. Said he only wanted to do the 4 years...are they killing him off? Well, no one really dies on a soap do they?

Ugh, I wonder then if he will die. Plus they asked Maxie if he was an organ donor and she said yes. I'm afraid we may see Nathan's heart or some other organ save Faison.

Ugh, I wonder then if he will die. Plus they asked Maxie if he was an organ donor and she said yes. I'm afraid we may see Nathan's heart or some other organ save Faison.
Well then he could definitely come back ala Jake. Sometimes these storylines are just so ridiculous I continue to, yet again, wonder why I watch. But then I’d have to explain watching ATWT for 30 years and all the times James Stenbeck was killed. Now those were the good old days ;)

I am a few episodes behind but do they really need to line this up with Jack dying on This is Us. Ugh more crying for me.

I have really enjoyed the Maxie/Nathan storyline. Therefore I have been sitting here sobbing over yesterday and today's episodes :(

Nathan I will miss you!
I hope you are not really dead. I hope your Mom put you in hiding so that you will safe from your father. I hope that the reason Maxie does not know that you are still alive some where in Soap Opera world is to keep her and your baby safe.

I tried to hold back my tears but when they showed the picture of the sonogram I let them all out.

Maxie deserves a Day Time Emmy!!

I think I am to invested in GH!!! :rolleyes1

and my family thinks I need therapy!! LOL:rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter