The GH Official Thread Part 3

I agree. Not really getting into the Charles St. storyline at all.

That's too bad about Genie Francis, I also like her and watched her back in the 80's when I was a little kid, but like a PP said she probably gets a pretty decent salary since she has been on the show forever.

They need to pay Burton's, Benard's and Laura Wright's boyfriend's salaries. So they fired Genie to do it. I think Frank Valentini needs to go.

I'm HOPING that the only reason that GH is putting her on recurring status is that she asked for that. She runs a B&B in Maine with her husband, and at this stage of her life, she may not want to spend a lot of time and effort living the actor's life. Otherwise, I agree-come on, GH, loosen the purse strings a little-it's Genie Francis!

Valentini only wants her for 11 episodes per year. We hear Genie was devastated when informed last month.

Valentini only wants her for 11 episodes per year. We hear Genie was devastated when informed last month.

That's awful, especially like a previous poster said they had her wrapped up in a potentially big storyline, why take that from her. She is still a big draw for those of us that watched her as a kid, which I'm guessing may be a huge part of their audience. Not sure how popular soaps are these days with teens and 20 year olds.

Who's Bobby?
Oh, do you mean Bobbie Spencer?
I love both characters and want them to stay on the canvas. And Jaclyn Zeman is already recurring.

A few observations:

- Why did they put Sam in such a conservative wedding dress? She's never dressed like that before. Is is supposed to show us that she really does want the "safer" lifestyle that Jason can't provide but Drew can?

- Where was Baby Scout during the wedding? Wouldn't they want their daughter there? There were grandmas and aunties who would no doubt have been happy to hold her during the ceremony. Sam and Drew often seem to be alone in their apartment. Where do they stash that baby anyway? And speaking of babies, poor Avery must be drugged because that child always seems to be upstairs napping!

- It was very sad to see Laura have to drop out of the mayoral race and leave town so quickly. But it's great that Alexis is stepping in to challenge Ned. This should be fun.

- Isn't it great to see Faison back? Anders Hove goes down in my book as one of the all-time great villains on GH. He plays the role perfectly, but seems like a pretty nice guy off the set.

- Finally, speaking of Faison, why is Anna being so protective of his other son? She doesn't want Sonny and Jason to use him to lure Faison out of hiding. Could it be that Faison forced himself on Anna many years ago? Did she secretly have their son and give him up to keep him safe, in the same way Obrect did with Nathan? I think that's where it might be heading!

A few observations:

- Why did they put Sam in such a conservative wedding dress? She's never dressed like that before. Is is supposed to show us that she really does want the "safer" lifestyle that Jason can't provide but Drew can?

- Where was Baby Scout during the wedding? Wouldn't they want their daughter there? There were grandmas and aunties who would no doubt have been happy to hold her during the ceremony. Sam and Drew often seem to be alone in their apartment. Where do they stash that baby anyway? And speaking of babies, poor Avery must be drugged because that child always seems to be upstairs napping!

- It was very sad to see Laura have to drop out of the mayoral race and leave town so quickly. But it's great that Alexis is stepping in to challenge Ned. This should be fun.

- Isn't it great to see Faison back? Anders Hove goes down in my book as one of the all-time great villains on GH. He plays the role perfectly, but seems like a pretty nice guy off the set.

- Finally, speaking of Faison, why is Anna being so protective of his other son? She doesn't want Sonny and Jason to use him to lure Faison out of hiding. Could it be that Faison forced himself on Anna many years ago? Did she secretly have their son and give him up to keep him safe, in the same way Obrect did with Nathan? I think that's where it might be heading!

I wondered where Scout was too.:sad2:

The way Anna was protecting him I thought the same thing but didn't she or someone say that Faison raised his other son? Maybe she had his baby and he took him from her.

That's what I understood...Faison raised Henrik but was indifferent to him because his mother was NOT his beloved Anna.

While I’m not a huge Genie fan, I was back in the L&L days and I love Kevin and glad they got married, TPTB really screwed this one up. They keep bringing on new characters and get rid of the history of the show by putting these actors on “recurring”. :rolleyes:

Love to hate Faison and that man is some actor!

Please, someone tell Felicia to get a new hairdo. This one is horrid :eek:

I hadn't thought that maybe Anna is the mother, but like someone said Obrecht said Faison didn't love his son because it wasn't Anna's, but it may be possible Faison was with someone at the time he got Anna pregnant and that someone pretended to be pregnant with Henrich to help Anna out or possibly stole Henrich from Anna to present as this other woman's son and Faison's??? I hope that made sense lol.

As to why the babies aren't' seen much, there are child labor laws, plus dealing with a baby is not easy. I'm sure they just rather say the kid is upstairs than to have it on set and deal with it crying and wasting film time lol.

Does anyone know, or can make an educated guess about Laura's abrupt departure and the way her storyline was dropped? I mean, if they knew she might be let go, why did they seem to have this big storyline gearing up for her, only to have it suddenly dropped? Why have her front and center running for mayor-oops, now she's leaving town! I just don't get the sudden change at all. I wonder if the writers weren't told she was being let go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter