The GH Official Thread Part 2

How long are Maxie and Spinelli going to keep referring to that kid as "the baby"? Are they going to give her a name anytime soon? Or are they still using Connie?

good question but since I just read that Spinelli and Ellie are out (they are moving to Portland with "the baby") who knows what they'll do. BA has gone recurring so Ellie is out of a job. The next time we see this amazing quickly aging child she may be starting pre school!

I was so looking forward to Robin coming back, but I don't like this Robin so well. I also can't figure out how a couple of weeks ago Patrick wasn't sure he was ready to let Robin go. He obviously was having such a hard time with it and then he asks Sabrina to marry him and plans the wedding in a week. Now he doesn't feel the same about Robin?? In 2 weeks he goes from missing her so much to just I need some time to think? Doesn't even talk to her much.

What's going on with Spinelli and Ellie? They are really leaving? Such a stupid story line with Maxi not being able to even visit the baby. I know parents who have done basically criminal things and still are able to have visitation.

I was so looking forward to Robin coming back, but I don't like this Robin so well. I also can't figure out how a couple of weeks ago Patrick wasn't sure he was ready to let Robin go. He obviously was having such a hard time with it and then he asks Sabrina to marry him and plans the wedding in a week. Now he doesn't feel the same about Robin?? In 2 weeks he goes from missing her so much to just I need some time to think? Doesn't even talk to her much.

What's going on with Spinelli and Ellie? They are really leaving? Such a stupid story line with Maxi not being able to even visit the baby. I know parents who have done basically criminal things and still are able to have visitation.

Yeah, I hate that he's leaving, this was per the latest Soap Opera Digest, I get it electronically to my iPad. Sounds like it's his idea so hopefully he'll decide to come back for visits. I feel sorry for Emily Wilson though, she was a unique character in a sea of cookie cutter 20 somethings...

In real life I don't think that Spinelli would be able to leave the state with the baby without getting permission from the courts? Did I miss that he did that? Or is this not real life (say it ain't so!)

In real life I don't think that Spinelli would be able to leave the state with the baby without getting permission from the courts? Did I miss that he did that? Or is this not real life (say it ain't so!)
Nope, no request to leave the state, almost no time to say goodbye to anyone. I guess on TV you don't even need to pack an overnight bag as it seemed like Ellie was at the hospital up till the last minute...

How long are Maxie and Spinelli going to keep referring to that kid as "the baby"? Are they going to give her a name anytime soon? Or are they still using Connie?

I've been wondering that too. Maxie called the baby Georgie when she was pregnant, I was originally thinking they would rename her that. But there has been no mention of her name. Just "the baby".

Doesn't he have full custody?

I've been wondering that too. Maxie called the baby Georgie when she was pregnant, I was originally thinking they would rename her that. But there has been no mention of her name. Just "the baby".

Oh, snap! Feel like a goof. I posted that like an hour before today's episode aired.

Does anyone know why Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) is off the show? Was it the actor's choice or the producers'? He is such a unique character and he was wonderfully acted by Bradford. He's also closely intertwined with so many characters. I can't imagine them wanting to get rid of him on purpose!

It was the actors choice, but I hope he changes his mind. I am hoping in six months when Maxie can have a chance to be with Georgie he will come back.

Previews for the week of 16-Dec-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Sonny v. Jeromes… Who pays the price next?
Morgan volunteers to uncover dirt on Carlos.
Carlos attempts to bargain with Duke.
Julian tires of Morgan’s efforts to help. He states unequivocally that that ship has sailed. What else can the young gun bring to the table?

In a bit of foreboding, Morgan does one, decent thing when he alerts Molly to the dangers surrounding Shawn, for T.J.
T.J. unfortunately stumbles on what could be his undoing.
Molly happens by just as Julian and Alexis gossip about Carlos.
Molly and T.J. have a tiff before all hell breaks loose.

Julian is determined to get to the bottom of this Lucas question,
Julian pummels Alexis about how she managed to find a comparative DNA strain to prove Sam’s his daughter.

Alexis gives Luke a heads-up that Julian’s been sniffing around about Lucas’ true paternity. She says maybe Luke should relay this to Bobbie.
And then, Bobbie locks eyes with Julian herself.
Bobbie and Luke get a load of Julian.
Lucas gives his mom Bobbie a ring.
Luke and Bobbie go over old times, notably good old times with Aunt Ruby.

Sonny must determine if Duke’s for real about his Julian vendetta.
Trouble is, Duke remains torn by his aligning with Sonny — if Anna finds out, it’s curtains for the relationship.
Sonny snatches Carlos as his prisoner.
Gunfire erupts at the warehouse on the docks, as Carlos kidnaps someone for leverage.
The cops rush in to take someone into custody.
Poor Rafe needs immediate GH care.

Dammit, Britt, come clean with Nikolas! She’s dying to, and does try, but all she gets out is dancing around Ben’s true origin.
This is when Britt’s mom, Dr. O, resurfaces to force her daughter to keep her trap shut with some good old-fashioned extortion.
Dr. O toys with telling all.
WTH? Lulu and Dante go all the way to GH for their remaining embryos, only to find there aren’t any left.
The phone rings for Lulu and Dante, possibly providing clues.
Anna grills Dr. O at the PCPD, and is, in turn, grilled about Faison, a touchy subject.
If Anna and Duke aren’t careful, all the lies they tell will further divide them. Both harbor a big secret that eats away.

Robin forces herself to move forward, regardless of what Patrick decides. Not to worry, he decides on her by the 19th of Dec.
As for Sabrina, she has Felix as her cheerleader. He pumps her up to believe she and Patrick are destined to be together, despite Robin’s miraculous return.
Sabrina feels like she’s in limbo for the holidays; it’s a sad predicament to be in.

Sam is a good friend to Robin when the good doctor bends her ear about Patrick. Sam’s TeamScrubs.
Robin trudges back home, not knowing where she stands with Patrick.
Something slightly unrelated to the ladies prompts Patrick to get off the stick and pick Robin as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
Robin notices that Patrick hasn’t come home yet, and assumes he’s picked Sabrina. Robin pretends everything’s okay with Emma.
Patrick surprises Robin with what he’s decided, just as she’s convinced herself he’d rather be with Sabrina.
Patrick presents Robin with a wedding ring and asks her to marry him again. They sort of renew their vows on the spot.
Patrick, Robin, and Emma enjoy Christmas as a family, as it should’ve been almost two years ago.

Felix and Brad feel a certain way about each other as Christmas nears.

Spinelli and Ellie depart PC for good (the actors are going off the show). He gifts Maxie with something dear prior to boarding his plane. Get your hankies ready.

Sam and Silas let the holidays carry them away with love, romance, and sexy time.
But then Silas picks up a phone call from a detective in New York City. After the call, he immediately seeks out Ava. What about Sam?
This detective tries to reach Ava at the gallery.

Ava and Morgan start to really become a couple.

Next week: Christmas time is here in Port Charles… On December 24, ABC Daytime will re-air the December 2nd episode… On December 25, Christmas time, there won’t be any GH to watch. Spend time with your families… Play time’s over for Sam & Silas. Time for Silas to turn dark. He harbors a real devastating secret. Ava wasn’t lying… Julian talks to Ava about this Lucas character… Julian grows concerned when his enforcer Carlos doesn’t show back up… It looks as if Silas is getting ready to unburden himself completely to Sam… Patrick pulls a no-brainer: Duh, he goes back to his original wife, Robin… Patrick makes peace as well as he can with Sabrina. He vows he will always be her friend and be there to guide her… Not good enough for Sabrina. It’s over. She crumples in a heap, when Felix comes along to pick up the pieces… Felix tries to make Sabrina feel better about Patrick’s rejection. It kills him to see her like this, clinging to Patrick’s Christmas present, a framed photo… Nothing makes a girl forget a lost love than a former love who needs her. Sabrina comes across her ex-boyfriend Carlos in a world of hurt following a mob shoot-out… Sabrina asks Patrick to stitch Carlos up and not rat them out to the cops… Patrick honors Sabrina’s wishes… Guilt weighs heavily on Britt until she can’t take the pressure much longer… Maxie goes to see Lulu about something… Dr. Obrecht lies to Dante about pilfering their embryos in some hare-brained experiment, saving Britt’s bacon… Britt’s relief is short-lived. She’s going to pay the piper eventually, mostly with Nikolas. Britt and Nik will enjoy New Year’s Eve as a couple before the truth comes out.

Gossip for the week of 16-Dec-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Whatever happened to Julian with Alexis? ABC corporate nixed that deal right quick. Somebody doesn’t like Nancy Lee Grahn very much. Here’s the rest from Daytime Dish Blue Thunder, December 10, 2013: “… Alexis will have no story for several months. Julian will get new girlfriend more in line with demo audience. Many vets will leave town. Franco and Carly will be centerpiece. Silas will have dark secret with Ava.”

Another brother for Silas? Seems like it. Coming up, Silas tries to explain his secrets (“adultery, a dead wife, an estranged brother”) to Sam. Cue the estranged brother Seth (?) and a former pal of Dante’s, the one who went astray, and may help Lulu stray (“Seth has some ideas about helping Lulu with her inability to carry a child”). General Hospital appoints three new doctors to its staff, as Patrick vies for the position of Chief of Staff, a position he may not get. Robin receives notice for her medical research. Robin’s father, Robert Scorpio, makes his leave hastily in order to evade interrogation about Faison’s whereabouts. Morgan gets Ava jealous when he gets interested in a younger woman, fresh meat. Kiki and Michael will marry. The mob situation will explode as Sonny and Julian, who has to answer to a higher-up, fight another interloper intending mass control of PC. Luke, Lulu, and Nikolas notice that Laura and Lucky haven’t kept in touch lately, not even for Christmas. Here are more 50/50 GOS (Grain Of Salt) Daytime Dish drops, via Quiche on the SoapZone GH board, posted December 13, 2013:

“Maxie tells ghost stories to the horror of Mac and Felicia.

Carly and Ava are intrigued by a mysterious stranger.

Elizabeth learns a deadly secret.

Leslie has a secret admirer.”

Just when I was starting to like Britt, she lies to Nicholas again. What's going to happen when he finds out that she has stolen Lulu's and Dante's son? Now her mother is about to blackmail her. The entire Faison storyline is quite annoying. How in the world did Robert and Anna think that they could kill the man and that Britt's mother would not seek revenge on them. They haven't protected Robin at all. They have just switched the source of the revenge.

How much does Brad know? When he snitched on Maxie, and Spinelli, why did he not carry it one step further and snitch on Britt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter