The GH Official Thread Part 2

I'm a little behind, but I have to say the whole fight between Michael and Morgan made me have flashbacks of Jason and AJ. The good brother versus the bad brother and the bad brother is the bio kid. (AJ is Alan and Monica's, but Jason is just Alan's and Morgan is Carly and Sonny's but Michael is just Carly's).

Nah. Clearly the kid would be Jason's. Lol!

Nah, not Jason's. I think they mean JERRY Jax's. Throwback reference to when Laura was held by the Cassadine's and secretly gave birth to Nicholas, who was never mentioned until Lulu needed a bone marrow transplant......

Previews for the week of 18-Nov-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**A.J.’s eyes light up at the sight of Elizabeth showing at his trial.
Sonny takes the witness stand. Cue the dirge.
Thanks to Scotty, there’s video of Connie’s shooting, from security cameras.

Luke receives news that gladdens the heart.
Luke must contend with an arch-rival, his arch-rival.
Anna and Robert team up to blindside Jerry.

Duke works his charms on Dr. O—but not before Faison un-brainwashes her.
It occurs to Britt that her mom’s been away for an awful long time. Maybe she should’ve gone after her into the catacombs.
Nikolas and Britt are making out hot and heavy when Daddy Dearest (Faison) barges in.
Patrick pipes up about Duke having gone to Wyndemere, and btw, where the hell are Anna and Robert?

Carlos experiences déjà vu with his Robin sighting. He could swear he’s spotted this girl before.
Robin rethinks everything now.
Carlos passes on the latest to Sabrina.
Sabrina asks Felix how to proceed.
Sabrina and Patrick prepare to be wedded into marital bliss.
One gift in particular makes Sabrina go, Awww.
Felix drops some words of wisdom to Carly.

Franco goes to see how Heather’s doing.

Patrick observes Felix and Brad in mid-you know...

Dante has to be honest about Lulu committing perjury like that.
Spinelli can’t wait to testify his side of the story.
The judge on the custody case will make one couple very happy and one couple very bereft.

Next week: It’s like old times as old pals catch up… Ava passes on a bit of info to Patrick… But Ava must contend with a skeptical Patrick… Someone strongly suggests Patrick cancel the wedding… Will Sabrina make it down the aisle to Patrick?... Faison is out-maneuvered… Suddenly, it seems Robin could very well be alive. Word of mouth spreads like wildfire.

Nah, not Jason's. I think they mean JERRY Jax's. Throwback reference to when Laura was held by the Cassadine's and secretly gave birth to Nicholas, who was never mentioned until Lulu needed a bone marrow transplant......
I rescind my comment. THIS!

I seriously can't take this courtroom stuff! SO many things wrong. A breach of the evidentiary chain, fruit of the poisonous tree, lack of contempt holdings against Sonny et al, the fact that Diane didn't move for an immediate mistrial when Scotty busted out the video...it's less accurate than Law & Order. Ahhh! I can totally suspend disbelief for a good story (I'm on board with all the once dead, now living people and even Hollywood versions of DNA), but COME ON! Rant over.

I seriously can't take this courtroom stuff! SO many things wrong. A breach of the evidentiary chain, fruit of the poisonous tree, lack of contempt holdings against Sonny et al, the fact that Diane didn't move for an immediate mistrial when Scotty busted out the video...it's less accurate than Law & Order. Ahhh! I can totally suspend disbelief for a good story (I'm on board with all the once dead, now living people and even Hollywood versions of DNA), but COME ON! Rant over.

Rant away! You should hear my mom (retired nurse) yell at the screen. "Put the bedrails up you idiot! You never leave an unconscious patient with the bedrails down. You should be fired!!!"

Of course if the bedrails were up, the throng of visitors wouldn't be able to get close enough to the patient to get a good camera angle!

More important re the court scene Scott said the date of the tape was 8/23 -- when he showed it it said 9/23

More important re the court scene Scott said the date of the tape was 8/23 -- when he showed it it said 9/23

I saw that too!! I laugh when I see things that happen (but clearly wouldn't happen in real life) I think alot of it is to speed up the process. Just think how long these court proceedings would take if they did everything by the book! I think some of them drag on as it is!!

I really love the instant lab results you get at GH. Want a DNA test, get one while you wait!

When I saw AJ first appear for his court scene, I found myself humming the Oompah Loompah song...

Not a single family member to support Lulu when she lost her baby. I know Carly is at least available.

I saw Bradford Anderson on this week's NCIS:LA. I thought he did a good job and I can see him making the leap to prime time.

I just hope they rename that baby...

Maria :upsidedow

When I saw AJ first appear for his court scene, I found myself humming the Oompah Loompah song...

Not a single family member to support Lulu when she lost her baby. I know Carly is at least available.

I saw Bradford Anderson on this week's NCIS:LA. I thought he did a good job and I can see him making the leap to prime time.

I just hope they rename that baby...

Maria :upsidedow

I agree Maria, rename her quickly!

I also love how you can use a tiny bit of lighter fluid and toss a match (which I watch go out) and the DVDs go up in smoke. I am pretty sure the fluid will burn, the case might melt a little and the DVDs will be just fine.

As for the hospital I love how tiny the beds are. Anyone notice that some people barely fit in it? It's like half size.

So great to see Robert's face light up, the way it did, when he finally saw Robin.

I loved that too! The scenes show Luke shooting Faison, I wonder if he kills him? Some of Obrecht's scenes just make me laugh, I'm not sure if they can find a way to redeem her so she sticks around awhile though :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter