The FORTUNE COOKIE SURPRISE TRIP To Disney-THE SURPRISE!

I think it is so great that people are still reading our story. :goodvibes Thank you to all who have wished us well! We are finally in the home stretch only a few weeks to go, the butterflies in my stomach have now taken up permanent residence. Wishing many happy memories for all. :wizard:

Teary eyed here too...that is so awesome!
I wish you all a wonderful trip!! Take lots of pictures so you can re-live this "magical" trip every time you you open the photo album!! You will talk about it for years to come. :wizard:

I misunderstood a post somewhere and without rereading your first post, I just assumed you went on your trip already. Silly me.

I know you are excited. I am excited with you. Enjoy!

Jennick said:
Teary eyed here too...that is so awesome!
I wish you all a wonderful trip!! Take lots of pictures so you can re-live this "magical" trip every time you you open the photo album!! You will talk about it for years to come. :wizard:

Thank you, Jennick! :teeth:

I just stumbled across your story, it brought tears to my eyes as well. I am planning on giving the gift of DW too, so I especially loved the idea. My DH and I are going to take my parents, my husbands parents, our siblings and a few close friends (that have become like family) to DW and we are giving it to them as a Christmas present! I am going silly just counting the days until Christmas. May you and your family make many special memories on this trip!!

BeccaG said:
I just stumbled across your story, it brought tears to my eyes as well. I am planning on giving the gift of DW too, so I especially loved the idea. My DH and I are going to take my parents, my husbands parents, our siblings and a few close friends (that have become like family) to DW and we are giving it to them as a Christmas present! I am going silly just counting the days until Christmas. May you and your family make many special memories on this trip!!

Wishing you and your family many special memories on your wonderful adventure, too, Becca! :goodvibes

I just stumbled across you post tonight and was crying as I was reading it. That is such a wonderful way to surprise your family. Hope you all have a wonderful trip!

trvlr4301r said:
I just stumbled across you post tonight and was crying as I was reading it. That is such a wonderful way to surprise your family. Hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Thanks, Donna! :) I don't know who had more fun with the surprise-me & my DH or the kids & grandkids!:rotfl:

What a terrific story!!! We are going opn the same day. Hope we all ahve great weather! :goodvibes :goodvibes

momof2stars said:
What a terrific story!!! We are going opn the same day. Hope we all ahve great weather! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Have a wonderful time in Disney, momof2stars! :goodvibes

lynninpa said:
Have a wonderful time in Disney, momof2stars! :goodvibes

Thanks so much & you too!!!! It will be our 1st trip & I can't wait to see my kids faces light up. I am so excited but not for me fo them! I share in your joy of who is having more fun! It was the best joy ever getting to tell my kiddies. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

This is just wonderful! I have goosebumps! What a great trip that's going to be and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Wow...that was beautiful....What a great idea. I love the fortune cookie idea!!!! Might have to use that one sometime when my youngest daughter learns how to read!!! (just a year or 2 away)..they grow up too fast :sad2:

Have an awesome trip. With the long wait and anticipation, it will make the trip even that much more special. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

Angela

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello my lovely friend, I'm counting the days til you go, I can't wait to read thr trippie

SilverCeladon said:
This is just wonderful! I have goosebumps! What a great trip that's going to be and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Thank you, SilverCeladon! I am excited just thinking about doing a trip report.;)

disneyfanfamily said:
Wow...that was beautiful....What a great idea. I love the fortune cookie idea!!!! Might have to use that one sometime when my youngest daughter learns how to read!!! (just a year or 2 away)..they grow up too fast :sad2:

Have an awesome trip. With the long wait and anticipation, it will make the trip even that much more special. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

Angela

Thank you, Angela! Our trip seemed a zillion years away when we first surprised everyone. Now only 10 days to go!:cool1:

carolfoy said:
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello my lovely friend, I'm counting the days til you go, I can't wait to read thr trippie

:wave2: :wave2: Hello my friend!
I was so happy to see a "note" from you!! I have thought of you often. :goodvibes
Yes, only 10 more days to go! I just wish our stays at the POP were at the same time. Would have been wonderful to thank you in person.
Talk with you soon, my friend!
Amy

Please remember to let us all know how it goes and any advice you have for a large group. I'm taking my children, spouses and grand-children to WDW on 4/25/07 and my niece and several other family members are tagging along. Can't wait!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter