The Fort Wilderness March 2017 Movie and Recreation Calendar Is Available

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Here is this coming month's movie and rec list. Note the movie times still show the singalong time starting at 7pm but I'm a little suspicious since traditionally March is the month they move to the 8pm singalong start time since the clocks move forward that month. So double-check the times when you are at the Fort to know for sure.

But Beauty and the Beast is on the list. Belle is one helluva woman. Just sayin.... For the record, she reminds me of DW. :rolleyes: Just sayin....

PWR1FAKf-March2017-page-001.jpg

PWR1FAKf-March2017-page-002.jpg

Happy to give other websites plenty of time to get this info online...:rotfl:

Last edited:

Hey @bama_ed I had seen for a previous month you had a pdf link for the calendars. It doesn't seem to be working anymore as I still see January. Is there a new link for the pdf version? Thanks.

Hey @bama_ed I had seen for a previous month you had a pdf link for the calendars. It doesn't seem to be working anymore as I still see January. Is there a new link for the pdf version? Thanks.

Hi Tammy!

Not one that I can find. That link was embedded in the email that every WDW guest received about a week before their arrival date for the last few years. Sometime early this year, the email was updated to just say, "check with your Resort's Front Desk for the entertainment schedule" or words to that effect.

Travel agent/blog operators still post it (some of them do anyway) but no guarantee is made of when those get posted. You can check a website like www.kennythepirate.com (choose at the top, "Walt Disney World", on the page "Resorts Recreation Guides", and scroll down to the Fort's list (they are all there)).

We could pull it off there whenever it does get posted and attribute it to Kenny's site with a link as well. That's an option but then it would be posted later than when it was in the past.

Bama Ed

PS - I had also retired from posting the Calendar and our feerless Moderator, 2goofycampers (aka Denise) had taken that over posting. Ideally I'd like to know the TA website/source link but we don't have it at this time. We did it as a service (and we were happy to do so) but now it's a little harder.

Hi Tammy!

Not one that I can find. That link was embedded in the email that every WDW guest received about a week before their arrival date for the last few years. Sometime early this year, the email was updated to just say, "check with your Resort's Front Desk for the entertainment schedule" or words to that effect.

Travel agent/blog operators still post it (some of them do anyway) but no guarantee is made of when those get posted. You can check a website like www.kennythepirate.com (choose at the top, "Walt Disney World", on the page "Resorts Recreation Guides", and scroll down to the Fort's list (they are all there)).

We could pull it off there whenever it does get posted and attribute it to Kenny's site with a link as well. That's an option but then it would be posted later than when it was in the past.

Bama Ed

PS - I had also retired from posting the Calendar and our feerless Moderator, 2goofycampers (aka Denise) had taken that over posting. Ideally I'd like to know the TA website/source link but we don't have it at this time. We did it as a service (and we were happy to do so) but now it's a little harder.
Thanks. That’s the info I was after. I hope to find that link again some day too. It’s nice to give to people before they go. I haven’t seen any attached to emails lately either. Darn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter