The Fort Wilderness March 2016 Movie and Activities Calendar Is Available

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Here is the March movie and activities list. Note times are shown despite the mid-month time change. I hope to see some of you at the movies this month and bring some marshmallows and sticks to cook a lump of sugar with Chip & Dale.

Note the special Easter activities.

Bama Ed

March 2016 1F-RecCalendar-page-001.jpg March 2016 1F-RecCalendar-page-002.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone give me an idea of how long the egg hunt really takes? Easter Mass is at the Contemporary at 8am and 10:15 (Protestant at 9am). I'm trying to figure which one I should go to considering at least 30 min. for transportation. I'm thinking that if I leave the egg hunt at 9:45, I should be able to squeeze into the back of the conference room for at least most of the mass.

Can anyone give me an idea of how long the egg hunt really takes? Easter Mass is at the Contemporary at 8am and 10:15 (Protestant at 9am). I'm trying to figure which one I should go to considering at least 30 min. for transportation. I'm thinking that if I leave the egg hunt at 9:45, I should be able to squeeze into the back of the conference room for at least most of the mass.

I'm in that same boat with you, amcc. IMHO hang at the egg hunt no later than 930am then head for the dock at worst. Thats what I was thinking. I want to see it (I won't be participating) at least as much as I can.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
This will now be a monthly sticky. Thanks to bama_ed for posting this monthly. :thumbsup2

How early do they typically release the month's movie schedule? If we're coming first of April, is it the first the next schedule is released? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter