The Fort Wilderness April 2017 Movie and Recreation Calendar Is Available. UPDATE: Church Times

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Here is April!

Note the times have finally rolled over to the summer schedule and will remain here until at least through October. Looking at the movie list, I like Tarzan - I believe Phil Collins is underappreciated for the work he did on that movie's soundtrack and the remaining songs on the soundtrack that aren't his are good also.

Note there are plenty of Easter Sunday events on page 2. Also in the Meadow Trading Post the Fort Cast Members set up a table in front of the fireplace (where the checkers table usually is) several days before Easter and you can order a fully stocked Easter basket. They have several offerings and they look great. Make sure to go by and order ASAP to give yourself plenty of time.

Bama Ed

April 2017 1F-RecCalendar-page-001.jpg

April 2017 1F-RecCalendar-page-002.jpg

Here is a close-up of the Easter activities.

Easter 2017 Fort Activites.png

Last edited:
I thought I had some Easter Basket pictures from the Meadow Trading Post. If you want to get one, do, because they look great. These are from 2016.

Also according to the last picture, they also sell some Easter candy separately. Sorry the pictures are fuzzy.

Bama Ed

Thanks Ed!!! I hope they have Easter mass at the Contemporary again. It was a perfect day last year.

I'm excited because three of my days, they are showing movies we haven't seen!!

2 questions.
1) What is candy sink?
2) Any idea where I can find the movie lists for other resorts?

Summer Time Alabama,

1. No idea
2. There are websites on the Net that will post those. You might try www.themouseforless.com and look under their Resorts/Activities section. Most places wait until at least the 1st of the month to update (I just checked and tmfl is still showing March). I pull the Fort Wilderness list direct from Disney.

Bama Ed

It's usually around the 1st, DKSABS. It usually is not available if that falls on a weekend and sometimes it can come up a day or two early. But it will be late next week before I even try to see if May is there and I don't suspect it will be.

So I will get it when it's available.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter