The Firm

Kat

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ordered The Firm from the informercial. I am waiting for mine to come. Does anybody have any comments on it?

I vaguely remember owning a Firm videotape. :rolleyes: I'm really bad about sticking with anything for a real long time, so don't go by me. I've been thinking of ordering ANOTHER tape, then I remembered I've got Tae Bo, The Firm, Jane Fonda, Susan Powter. I do want to dig them out, and see what I can get started with again. Just went back to weight watchers today...what a shocker the weigh in was. :( Hopefully, THIS time...

I ordered the Firm about a month or so ago from QVC when it was their Today's Special Value. I think it woul have been good but too much aerobic dance for me. I couldn't keep up with them. About the time I caught on to the steps they were doing, they changed on me! (I am not coordinated!) So, if you like aerobics you may love these videos. Good luck to you!

Hi I have them and I really like them. Though I haven't been able to work out the last few days as the kids have been getting up early! I feel like I've had a really good workout after them. I've seen some improvement but after having baby #2 it's gonna take a long time to get my waist back because thats where "it" all goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter