The elusive cream cheese pretzel hunt!

sophie131

Mouseketeer
Anyone who is there currently or been recently spotted any cream cheese pretzels around the park? This is my all time favourite food at the park but I know it's been hard to find lately. We're off in 4 days so if anyone can save us the hunt, would sure appreciate it!

My favorite too! In October, they had them in Hollywood Studios at a kiosk near the exit of the former great movie ride.

We normally get those at the Lunching Pad, in Tomorrowland in MK - they have regular soft pretzels and ones filled with cream cheese.

I was looking on menus earlier for the jalapeño pretzel. I only found stuffed pretzels at The Launching Pad in MK.

I just checked menu for Lunching Pad and they've changed since the last time I was there, the stuffed pretzel is now filled with Pepper Jack Cheese.

The lines app lists the "Great Movie Ride Pretzel Cart" as having pretzels stuffed with cream cheese but that probably went away with GMR since it's not listed on the food list in MDE.

I just checked menu for Lunching Pad and they've changed since the last time I was there, the stuffed pretzel is now filled with Pepper Jack Cheese.

The lines app lists the "Great Movie Ride Pretzel Cart" as having pretzels stuffed with cream cheese but that probably went away with GMR since it's not listed on the food list in MDE.

Oh that sounds very close to the jalapeno pretzel, then. It had just a touch of pepper and the cheese tasted like jack to me. I will definitely look for it! I do wish all the snacks I want weren't in MK and Epcot though. I only have so much capacity. I loved it when the jalapeno pretzel was at AK.

I really want to try the jalapeno and the cream cheese pretzels on our upcoming trip. A check of the touring plans food search, says that the cream cheese pretzel, as of January 2018, is at the Great Movie Ride Pretzel Cart and Lowtide Lou's (Typhoon Lagoon). It doesn't list it anywhere else. :( When we go in a few months, I plan to check Fife and Drum, Launching Pad, and the American Pavilion, places they have been before.

Oh that sounds very close to the jalapeno pretzel, then. It had just a touch of pepper and the cheese tasted like jack to me. I will definitely look for it! I do wish all the snacks I want weren't in MK and Epcot though. I only have so much capacity. I loved it when the jalapeno pretzel was at AK.
It tasted just like we remember the jalapeno pretzel. Just a different name because Disney likes to make things difficult.

I have the pepper jack pretzel on my list of things I MUST have. I'm sad I missed out on the jalapeno pretzel, but this sounds just as yummy.

We had the pepper jack pretzel and the salted caramel from the launching pad in Jan. The pepper jack was very good, but wasn’t anything cream cheese about it. Never had a Jalapeño Cream Cheese.. so I couldn’t say.

The salted caramel was horrible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter