The Elite Dis - Archives :P

:offtopic: Anyone know the reason for the + sign by the chat box?

chatscreen.jpg

chatplus.jpg

Just a reminder that Pinky's Pirate & Princess Party is going on tomorrow night (Friday). I'm thinking of changing the time to 9 EST so our guildmaster can be there. Does anyone have any objections?

WWEDUDE, anyway to get a number from your guild as to who's attending?

I have an objection. We currently have 2 active guild members :rotfl:

WWEDUDE and our lead officer, Seaturtledude are both gone

:offtopic: Anyone know the reason for the + sign by the chat box?

chatscreen.jpg

chatplus.jpg

Without the + sign you can chat freely (with the exception of bad words/words deemed worthy of giving out personal info - if you type anything against the rules it either won't come out or it will come out and you'll probably get banned lol) and with the + sign there's a limited dictionary, and words you type that aren't in the dictionary blink red and if you hit enter anyway it shows up as "arrr."

We'll take on the first SIX Dis pirate players that are feeling brave enough to compete against us tomorrow in the Pirate and Princess Party event. :teeth:

Post if you would like to join us. Thanks!

I'm sorry, we don't have 6 members left :rotfl:

I think she's saying that it doesn't have to be "Elite Dis" on the other side as long as they are DISboard members. So if you can get some people from your guild together that would be awesome but if any DIS member is a part of another guild and wants to play on your side that's fine too. We'd just like to know who to expect so we can coordinate better.

I guess it's everyone vs. the Roos. :scared1:

Anyone who wants to join us for the event tomorrow night just speak up. :thumbsup2

I will be on, goofy and cat your on list so shout if you need otherwise im chasing the pearl and more rum for dear ole jack...

Actually we have around 30 I believe @_@

But.. as VMK closed it seems we all went our separate ways.:sad:

So as it stands now, it looks like there are 6 Roo Rockers participating:

Pink
Petez
Jade
Cruise
Matty
Jewel

And 4 DIS'ers participating:

Cat
Goofy
Tinkspirate
Super

Anymore? I do have to say that numbers won't make much of a difference in this type of an event, so don't sweat it. You actually will be able to move faster with 4 than with 6 since you have to stay together at all times.

I'll be posting details in a bit on my thread... Stay tuned!

I am posting the rules and tasks now on my Roo Rocker thread. However, my DIS time is behind everyone's for some quirky reason so you'll have to scroll for the post (even though it's the newest post, it won't be the last post due to my time being messed up...)

Make sure you reference my post before the party begins! Either keep DIS open in another window or print it out to have by your computer.

See you all at 9 pm EST on the Tortuga dock (I'll post ocean server closer to the time)

I am posting the rules and tasks now on my Roo Rocker thread. However, my DIS time is behind everyone's for some quirky reason so you'll have to scroll for the post (even though it's the newest post, it won't be the last post due to my time being messed up...)

Make sure you reference my post before the party begins! Either keep DIS open in another window or print it out to have by your computer.

See you all at 9 pm EST on the Tortuga dock (I'll post ocean server closer to the time)

Don't worry lol, having the same issue, posted something and my post is below the one I responded to (I have my posts set to show up backwards since I'm used to that lol)

That doesnt mean people are usually on or post.

What if we cant make it at the last minute or have to get off for a little bit?
How long will it last?

I'm guessing it will take perhaps 60-90 minutes to complete all tasks. However, that's just an estimate - I really have no clue :teeth:

If you can't make it at the starting time, or are going to have trouble staying on for the entire event, it's probably best if you pass on this one, Taz.

There will be plenty of other events scheduled in the future that perhaps might fit your schedule better.

I'm guessing it will take perhaps 60-90 minutes to complete all tasks. However, that's just an estimate - I really have no clue :teeth:

If you can't make it at the starting time, or are going to have trouble staying on for the entire event, it's probably best if you pass on this one, Taz.

There will be plenty of other events scheduled in the future that perhaps might fit your schedule better.

Maybe, but most are for the roo guild I thought?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter