The Edison

Maria_Ohana

Mouseketeer
Thinking of hitting Edison for a couple's trip, is it better to go during lunch or dinner? I read there's some sort of entertainment. If so, is it really loud? We'd like to save our hearing lol

There was a live band playing the last time we were there. They were really good and I didn’t think they were too loud. We were seated upstairs overlooking the stage so I’m not sure if it was louder if you were seated right by the stage.

There was a live band playing the last time we were there. They were really good and I didn’t think they were too loud. We were seated upstairs overlooking the stage so I’m not sure if it was louder if you were seated right by the stage.
Was the entertainment during dinner time, or also at lunch?

Haven't eaten there but been at the downstairs bar like 4:30/5 for drinks. Didn't hear any entertainment, but we loved the atmosphere.

We went on a Tuesday night, band played 7-10pm. Had a table right in front of stage and was loud, hard time to converse with others. The band did take breaks in between sets. It was a very fun night.

My DH and I really like The Edison. We've only been for lunch and early dinner (5:00 PM), so we've never been there for the entertainment. If you like burgers, theirs is so good!!
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Burgers ! Theirs sounds soooo amazing, I might have to try and fit them in.

How is the pretzel with beer cheese?

Desserts sounds yummy, too - that chocolate cake 🤤🤤🤤🤤..Even the lemon meringue pie sounds amazing, too!

Even the vegetarian/plant-based burgers are great! I also think the tomato bisque is heavenly as well! We went for dinner and I thought it was a tad loud.

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Burgers ! Theirs sounds soooo amazing, I might have to try and fit them in.

How is the pretzel with beer cheese?

Desserts sounds yummy, too - that chocolate cake 🤤🤤🤤🤤..Even the lemon meringue pie sounds amazing, too!
I didn't realize they had a pretzel with beer cheese. I will have to try that next time. We usually get the bacon appetizer and then share a burger/fries.

I didn't realize they had a pretzel with beer cheese. I will have to try that next time. We usually get the bacon appetizer and then share a burger/fries.

Mmm, bacon ! I don’t like beer, but good beer cheese and pretzels are sooo good

We've only been at dinner time. We were right in front of the band. It did make things a bit louder in the room, but not so loud that we couldn't carry on a conversation.

I dont read much mention of The Edison, but the menu looks good. Is it kid friendly, at least at lunch? We wouldn't be drinking and don't care about the live entertainment.

Do they ever do the old show where it was kind of like some costumed performers? I've always wanted to see that, but I don't know if they ever brought that back? Is it typically just a band now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter