The Edison - still live shows?

jkstewart1800

DIS Veteran
Does the Edison at Disney Springs still have live shows nightly?
I know they use to have dancing and burlesque and live music at different times through out the day and night.
I also know they lifted their age requirement....

I can't find anything on their website that shows even live music?

Thanks

Following as I would like to know also. Had a great time there back in 2018, they had dancing and a DJ

We went on a Tuesday, there was a band from 7-10pm and that’s it. My DD went on a weekend and they had all sorts of variety acts going on. I agree their website isn’t much help.

I went in September 2021 and the variety show had just returned, running from Thursday through Saturday. Could have expanded since then but even if they haven't pretty sure you can still bank on it during those nights.

Thanks everyone for the answers. I have read many reviews about the food and the service - but I thought if the acts were there, it would be cool to have apps and drinks, dress up and see the show.
We had it slated for Sunday night.... maybe in the summer they will add more days for the acts

Thanks everyone for the answers. I have read many reviews about the food and the service - but I thought if the acts were there, it would be cool to have apps and drinks, dress up and see the show.
We had it slated for Sunday night.... maybe in the summer they will add more days for the acts
The food is fine and sometimes peoples expectations for service is baffling. What kind of service do people expect at a nightclub? This may not be the busiest night club, but it's still a nightclub, and by that standard i can easily say the Edison has the best service for a nightclub experience that doesn't include $1k minimum bottle service. I had a great time and it wasn't even the variety acts though that was certainly entertaining. It's just a really cool place, stellar theming. If you do go make sure to look for the secret passage to the hideaway. Good luck.

We asked about the live acts when we were there in December and the girl at check-in desk said they only had bands and not the live acts anymore. We are going to try it in April and would love to see the live acts come back!

Bumping this thread, as we are returning to Disney in Apr-2024 and was thinking about going back to The Edison. We were last there in 2023, but there was no floor show - unlike the flappers in stilts we saw in Feb-2019

Has anyone been there within the past few months and has seen if this is back or is it another post-Covid loss?

Thanks in advance

Both times we've been to the Edison over the past year, the entertainment was a variation of the Sound Society Radio Band (different musicians performing, but similar format).

We really enjoyed the 1920s jazz/blues style covers of contemporary pop songs.

Last edited:
Both times we've been to the Edison over the past year, the entertainment was a variation of the Sound Society Radio Band (different musicians performing, but similar format).

We really enjoyed the 1920s jazz/blues style covers of contemporary pop songs.
Thanks for the reply; the band performance is good to know, but it would seem the floor show of flappers is a thing of the past

Might drop in for a cocktail in the evening, but not invest a full night

Did a Saturday evening dinner there in Nov 2023 before RunDisney half. They had singers/radio show of jazz covers of contemporary pop starting at 7 pm. Drinks and sandwiches were good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter