The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The Mermaid dress is definitely my style. But they are sold out of my size. I will have to look around for one when I'm at Disney World the first week of May.

That’s odd, it’s not showing as sold out in any size for me
It didn't for me at first but when I clicked my size I saw 1X was sold out.

It's really pretty though! I've been waiting for the live action merch to come out.

It didn't for me at first but when I clicked my size I saw 1X was sold out.

It's really pretty though! I've been waiting for the live action merch to come out.
Just wanted to reach out and say I’ve noticed that is a glitch sometimes where the sizes show as sold out but if you click on an available size the rest of the sizes will sometimes pop up as available again.

So I have 2 dresses that don’t fit anymore. I usually use Poshmark to sell clothes but I don’t see many of these dresses there. there’s a lot more on eBay so am curious if anyone has an opinion on the best place to sell?

As a side note, my daughter loves to thrift and also loves Disney. Last week she found the red Dole whip dress at a thrift store for $10 and was so excited! (we’re not selling that one!)

Anyone there now that knows if Tiki dress is still available? If so, which parks? I’ll be there in a few days and purposely didn’t get online because it’s one of those I’ll need to try on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter