The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I'm going to be at Disneyland in November for Dapper Days, and I cannot WAIT to buy a dress! I really am hoping that the Christmas one is in stock then--I'm not sure if I'm a medium or a large in this cut, so I can't ask a friend to buy it for me if it launches earlier and sells out. I'm golden if it launches later, since I can try on the Haunted Mansion dress, which looks like the same cut, yes? But oh, they are so perfectly my style. I wear a ton of fandom shirts and dresses to work, and I swear, I'd rock that Christmas one every week in December every year. It's one of my favorite patterns.

I'm going to be at Disneyland in November for Dapper Days, and I cannot WAIT to buy a dress! I really am hoping that the Christmas one is in stock then--I'm not sure if I'm a medium or a large in this cut, so I can't ask a friend to buy it for me if it launches earlier and sells out. I'm golden if it launches later, since I can try on the Haunted Mansion dress, which looks like the same cut, yes? But oh, they are so perfectly my style. I wear a ton of fandom shirts and dresses to work, and I swear, I'd rock that Christmas one every week in December every year. It's one of my favorite patterns.
Heads up-the Disney Vault is closing down for the Star Wars VR experience at the end of the month. They said the dresses would be relocated, but I don't know where to or if they'll have fitting rooms or if the stock will be reduced!

Heads up-the Disney Vault is closing down for the Star Wars VR experience at the end of the month. They said the dresses would be relocated, but I don't know where to or if they'll have fitting rooms or if the stock will be reduced!

Thank you for the heads up!! That would not have been a pleasant surprise. I'll keep an eye on things for sure and see where they end up and what the new situation looks like.

What were the responses? I'm sure you were the talk of the town! ::yes::

Well, I'm an engineer....and I work with all male engineers....think Big Bang Theroy. One accountant asked if I had a job interview.
Other than that the guy who took my order at starbucks gave me a nice compliment as did a committee friend I met up with this afternoon......
I felt great though.

Well, I'm an engineer....and I work with all male engineers....think Big Bang Theroy. One accountant asked if I had a job interview.
Other than that the guy who took my order at starbucks gave me a nice compliment as did a committee friend I met up with this afternoon......
I felt great though.

I bet you were stunning!

Has anyone been to the store lately and can advise how stock levels are? I'll be in Orlando next week and wasn't sure if it's worth a trip to Disney Springs.

Was there a couple of weeks ago and last week.

They had plenty of sizes available and I remember trying on either sizes S or M for the Belle dress, Haunted Mansion dress, Orange Bird, Minnie polka dots, Alice Tea Cups. They only had I think XL and up for the Tiki room dress. Can't remember availability for the other dresses.

AP has 20% off for now which is nice!

They had plenty of sizes available and I remember trying on either sizes S or M for the Belle dress, Haunted Mansion dress, Orange Bird, Minnie polka dots, Alice Tea Cups. They only had I think XL and up for the Tiki room dress. Can't remember availability for the other dresses.

What a nice savings especially if you were able to the Disney Gift Card promotion.

Great, thanks!!! Since it sounds like stock levels are good, I'll definitely have to make a stop at Disney Springs next week!

Wait AP holders get 20% off now?! They didn't tell me that when I got mine last mine noooooooooooo. I'll be back in 3 weeks, is this a limited time thing or did I just totally miss the notice last time??

Wait AP holders get 20% off now?! They didn't tell me that when I got mine last mine noooooooooooo. I'll be back in 3 weeks, is this a limited time thing or did I just totally miss the notice last time??

They've always been 20% off for passholders. That's our discount now and Cherry Tree Lane is on the list!

Although I think one CM told me that the 20% off is until end of September? Not entirely sure how accurate this is though.

Although I think one CM told me that the 20% off is until end of September? Not entirely sure how accurate this is though.

They increased the AP discount for merchandise and food to 20% to celebrate the 45th anniversary for Walt Disney World/the Magic Kingdom through September 30th, 2017. If it reverts back to their 10% or not is a wait and see game.

They increased the AP discount for merchandise and food to 20% to celebrate the 45th anniversary for Walt Disney World/the Magic Kingdom through September 30th, 2017. If it reverts back to their 10% or not is a wait and see game.

It was great! I think the merchandise discounts, food discounts, room discount, and Memory Maker added together paid for the upgrade from my 10 day park hopper to an AP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter