The Disneyland Resort Express

Mousecrazy,
We flew out on a Wednesday. I thought it seemed pretty early too but that was what time they gave us. We got to LAX with at least 3 hours to spare so that was kind of boring for the kids. But, better early than late I guess. We paid prior to leaving Canada and it was wrapped up into a package so I don't know exactly what it cost but I think I heard the driver say it was $28 round trip. I might be wrong about that though.

Cast Member Boy, it's $28 rt but there's a $5 discount coupon on the website.
Unless you're going with a large group, I think $23 rt is pretty darn good deal.

Travel time: During busy time, can get up to 1.5hr+ from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. They suggested getting to the airport at least 1.5hr prior to your departure time.

I got in the bus at 10pm and arrived at my hotel at 11pm.
Returning, I left at 6:30pm and got to LAX at 7:50pm.

Thank you to Cseca and everyone else,

I have decided on the Express for my Nov 11 visit to Disneyland! I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I return back to Orlando on Nov 15.

Thanks again for all of your help

One last transportation question, the web site everyone is talking about getting the $5.00 discount on, what web site the DL site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter