The disney survival bag swap... on hold

Well Parker's Mama has it now. Got to the front lobby area around the same time. I hope they made it to their Chef Mickey ressies on time!

The next 3 people constantly keep up with this topic, so I'm not worried about it till october. Let me know if any one has trouble getting in contact with a user.

Parker's Moma sept 15-24 POP *good for pass off
MinnieVanMom Sept 22- Oct 1 Coronado Beach Club *good for pass off
Me-a-Mom Sept 28-Oct 3 Wilderness *good for pass off
Mauldita Oct 3-10 Coronado *good for pass off
sasmmb oct 10-17 Boardwalk
Mc97 Oct 17-22 Saratoga Springs (PM me with you contact info so I can pick up)
~~~ I think this will be a good time to take out any summer stuff, to get ready for winter ~~~

mrsannb oct 25-31 Wilderness (PM me with your contact info so I can drop off)
Disneylush Nov 1-14 POP
Marshay Nov 14-18 Bay Lake
coastiewifern Nov 20-27 Shades of Green
spare+a_pair Nov 28- Dec 5 Ft Wilderness
SarahandPaul Dec 6-12 Animal Lodge
jillianjewels Dec 13-22 Old Key West

sasmmb oct 10-17 Boardwalk
~~~ I think this will be a good time to take out any summer stuff, to get ready for winter ~~~

mrsannb oct 25-31 Wilderness (PM me with your contact info so I can drop off)
Disneylush Nov 1-14 POP
Marshay Nov 14-18 Bay Lake

I'm at Poly..but we're still in. contacted both befores and afters!! Only 12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I just PM'd Disneylush to set up our hand-off.

There is a 2 day gap after my vacation so I haven't made any plans to hand it off yet at this time. Maybe someone else will sign up...If not, then I'll either need you to pick up or will drop it off in luggage services.

Thanks!

I just PM'd Disneylush to set up our hand-off.

There is a 2 day gap after my vacation so I haven't made any plans to hand it off yet at this time. Maybe someone else will sign up...If not, then I'll either need you to pick up or will drop it off in luggage services.

Thanks!

Air Tran has changed my flight 7 times already so I am afraid to commit to anything for a hand off. When we get closer I wil be ab;e to nail somthing down.

:dance3:Good afternoon - please can you tell me if the swap bag will be available from the 25th Oct till the 31st Oct.

Air Tran has changed my flight 7 times already so I am afraid to commit to anything for a hand off. When we get closer I wil be ab;e to nail somthing down.

No problem! We'll work something out and can always use LS as a backup.:goodvibes

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. We leave in less than 48 hours. I don't know if the bag will there the day we arrive or just the next day but I did print out the emails with the instructions.

Today I packed and put in the boys pull ups (nite time) and the Tinkerbell custom outfit.

I hope the girls afterwards really enjoy wearing the outfit. If after wearing it could you please make sure it get washed?

Thanks so much for putting this together! I am so excited as we already don't have glow sticks.

MVM

sasmmb oct 10-17 Boardwalk *good for pass off

mrsannb oct 25-31 Wilderness *good for pass off (PM me with your contact info so I can drop off)
Disneylush Nov 1-14 POP *almost good for pass off
Marshay Nov 14-18 Bay Lake *got contact info

To MVM: There's plenty of those purex laundry sheets. So it shouldn't be a problem keeping it clean. I'll keep an eye on it too and wash it if I get the bag. There's always laundry to be done around here.

Vikash: October is filled by mrsannb for those same dates.

If by chance it needs repair or a new outfit, please contact me and I will repair or make new outfits.

Less than 24 hours till departure. I still need to mow the yard, 3 acres and shampoo the carpets. On the wish list is wash the outside of the windows and keep cleaning house.

I love to come back to perfect house so I can just drop.

sasmmb oct 10-17 Boardwalk *good for pass off

mrsannb oct 25-31 Wilderness *good for pass off (PM me with your contact info so I can drop off)
Disneylush Nov 1-14 POP *almost good for pass off
Marshay Nov 14-18 Bay Lake *got contact info

To MVM: There's plenty of those purex laundry sheets. So it shouldn't be a problem keeping it clean. I'll keep an eye on it too and wash it if I get the bag. There's always laundry to be done around here.

Vikash: October is filled by mrsannb for those same dates.

Although Sandra insists that I am staying at Wilderness, I am at Poly! (just kidding, Sandra) :rotfl:

As long as the ladies before and after me know my info, we're good... :goodvibes

Leaving in a little over a week.....we are sooooooooo looking forward to some magic :banana:

Thanks again, Sandra, for doing this!!!

If by chance it needs repair or a new outfit, please contact me and I will repair or make new outfits.

Less than 24 hours till departure. I still need to mow the yard, 3 acres and shampoo the carpets. On the wish list is wash the outside of the windows and keep cleaning house.

I love to come back to perfect house so I can just drop.

OMG -- you need to just think Disney thoughts and skip the carpets, windows and house.:rotfl2:

Hope you have a fun trip!

I hate that same feeling of coming home to a mess after a vacation. Usually I know what's in the mess when I get back, but when I went out to Texas and left Kari here, I was completly taken off guard when I got back. It was the first time I went some place without her. It was kinda freaky too, we've been living together for 6 years and not a night has gone past that we haven't been together. And in two weeks I'll be leaving for another two weeks. I hope it doesn't get that bad again. Although I've created quite the mess putting together our halloween costumes for tomorrow night's party.

The bag is great. The most fun was opening it to see what was inside. We have used the sunscreen daily and thanks to the person who put that in. We had our own but used it up.

I replaced the fan DS broke with a blue park fan, sorry for that. I have put in the outfit and the pull ups. There is very little room left now. I think I will put the pull ups in the cooler.

It has been a great trip and I make a tag for Me A Mom. The next one was for a person that dropped out.

This was a super idea and thanks for letting us use the bag.

Hi, we will be at WDW Feb 18 - 24, 2010. We would be interested in participating if it is available then.
Thanks

Hey, rockolamamma: Those dates are open. Just send me a PM with your email, phone, and resort. As the dates around you fill up, you'll need to contact those users to plan a pass off.

Hi there, this looks like it is going well, we werent able to jump in for our last trip in Sept since it was already being booked by someone else, so I hope that we can get in on this for March 13th-20th we are staying at POR. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter