The Disney Classic Channel

RichieRich13

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
Attention ALL Disney Fans!!! Everybody should unite and bombard Disney with emails stating we want a Disney classic Channel. Think about it...We have The Disney Channel, Disney XD, and now Disney Jr. Now we need a classic Disney Channel. Just imagine the programming... DuckTales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, House of Mouse, Mickey Mouse Club, Weekenders, Recess, etc. They can even have a classic movie hour, and air films like 20,000 leagues under the sea, Davy Crockett, or Herbie the Love Bug. I think if our voices are heard, this can be reality. Thoughts?

Sign me up. Now I never watch the Disney channel bc well I don't have kids but also it's nothing like what I grew up on. My tv would be stuck on classic Disney if there was one.

I'm totally for it! That would be the only channel I would then watch! I really hope they will do something like this b/c i really think ppl would enjoy it! We can only hope for this!!!!! :)

~FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter