The Disdads "Where in the World is"...Photo game.

But you sir are correct! Give that man some cheese. Oh wait, he's from Wisconsin, so that's nothing special. Oh well, who cares - give him the cheese anyway... just don't cut it, ok? :rotfl:
mmmm...cheese.

But first, the new picture:

(And I'm going to ask that you be a little more specific that just naming any particular land in any particular park)

IMG_9310.JPG

Funny thing is I just heard a podcast talk about the Gold Dust Saloon and how it was in BTMRR!

This one might be too easy....

2740532289_a265fac402_za.jpg

I almost typed Pirates, but then noticed the candle holders were just too maple leaf shaped.

Next:

IMG_9233-1.JPG

He's biting his nails so its got to be a scary ride like IASW..BUTTTT he has a Manpurse or a Murse so he may be in DTD at the Corture store...hmmm so many mixed messages in this photo. :confused3

I almost typed Pirates, but then noticed the candle holders were just too maple leaf shaped.

Next:

IMG_9233-1.JPG

Star Tours? Trying to figure out where that red sign in the upper left hand corner could be. I keep yelling "enhance!" at my computer screen, but I still can't read it.

:confused: Is that a unicorn on his shirt?
Ummm...I have no idea.

He's biting his nails so its got to be a scary ride like IASW..BUTTTT he has a Manpurse or a Murse so he may be in DTD at the Corture store...hmmm so many mixed messages in this photo. :confused3
Well, it's not IASW or DTD. And the murse plays a key role in figuring out the picture. If it helps, he's not biting his nails, either

Star Tours? Trying to figure out where that red sign in the upper left hand corner could be. I keep yelling "enhance!" at my computer screen, but I still can't read it.
Not Star Tours.

Try touching the edge of the picture on your monitor and dragging, maybe it will zoom out a little bit. Or are you using one of those new holographic monitors that just projects the image into the space above your desk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter