The DISboards DLP Treasure Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! I submitted h19, i19, j19, k19, l19 for a very good reason....

:mickeyjum Just bumping this for anyone who has not yet PM me their choice of hiding place for :tink: where they would hide the treasure if they were Tinkerbell and why? :donald:

Keep 'em comin'!!! :thumbsup2

Still squares available and PM Ware Bears your answer to where Tink has hidden the treasure :tink:

:thumbsup2 Ill have a go! All the main attractions have gone, so I've decided to be a bit random with my squares :scratchin lol!

My guesses are: G29, S25, 06, K11, I7!

Thank you! :goodvibes

:tink: There are still quite a few squares left for anyone who would like to have a go!

:donald: :figment: :mickeyjum :hmghost: :maleficen Come on, don't be shy, you are all welcome to enter! :goofy: :tigger: :simba: :stitch: :sulley: :ccat:

Only four more days left to pick a square or PM your idea why Tink has hidden it :goodvibes

The penultimate day folks so get your squares picked if you have not done so yet. Don't forget to PM Elaine with Tink's reason.

Good luck :tink:

Cyrano said:
The penultimate day folks so get your squares picked if you have not done so yet. Don't forget to PM Elaine with Tink's reason.

Good luck :tink:

Wow!!! Very exciting!!!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter