The Dis is only four years younger than me.

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
The dis is only 4 years younger than I am and some of you knew me sense I joined when i was 12/13ish. How does that make you feel?

I'm a bit amazed it's made it this long. I think I've been aware of its existence since '07? In the span of a decade almost every other forum I've followed has died, migrated, or is current in the midst of its prolonged death rattle.

I've actually been listening to old podcasts from 2007 this week, and Pete talked about how well-behaved the people on the teens board were - especially compared to the so-called adults on all the other forums, the teen board needed alot less moderation. He must've been talking about you around that time!

I've actually been listening to old podcasts from 2007 this week, and Pete talked about how well-behaved the people on the teens board were - especially compared to the so-called adults on all the other forums, the teen board needed alot less moderation. He must've been talking about you around that time!

Yup the teen bored of my age group was chill, tho we where all a bunch of nerd kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter