The Dis Dads Podcast Thread

Reaching out to you Dads for the next podcast. It will be on January 19th at 9pm CST.
Topics will include:
Unique features shared by the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge
Why choose Wilderness Lodge?
10 Questions
Why choose Animal Kingdom Lodge?
Trip Preview
WDW Transportation tips & tricks

If you havent done the 10 questions we would love to have you on. Its a great way for us to get to know each other a little bit more in a fun environment.
If you havent been on one of our podcast it is a blast ask anyone of the may of us that have been on them. Please email me at prattpak at disdads.com
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

I have stayed at AKL so if you need someone let me know.

I don't know much about any of the topics involved, but I'd be up for the 10 questions.... The 19th is Thursday, right? I think I can manage that.

TL

Dumb question - just installed iTunes and started downloading the podcasts, but all I found was Ep 12 -> 21.

Where is 1 -> 11?

They should all be there - you may have iTunes set to download the 10 most recent. If you can't get them through iTunes, they can all be downloaded directly from the disdads.com website.

Still looking for someone who has stayed at Wilderness Lodge for TONIGHTS podcast.
Unique features shared by the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge
Why choose Wilderness Lodge?

Please email me at prattpak@disdads.com THANK YOU !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter