The Dis Dads Podcast Thread

Mark,

Did you get my email? I have a conflict with Tuesday and won't be home at 8pm (EST) when you guys start taping. Thanks.

CJ

Once again Im behind the 8-ball in getting things going. Still in Vacation mode. Need help for this thursday night. 9pm CST. Topic: moderate resorts- Caribbean Beach Resort and Port Orleans FQ and R. For those of you who havent been on one yet WE NEED YOU! Please email me ASAP if you can join us this thursday night. Thank you guys! prattpak at disdads.com

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED. WE HAVE ENOUGH NOW. IF YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED YOU ARE ON THEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL WHO REPLIED, GOT A LOT OF REPLIES.

Mark, I'm a big POR fan but unfortunately I'll be out at a fundraising banquet on Thursday night. Sorry.

I am glad you have found enough for the show, because I would feel bad if you were short a guy and my main reason for not being able to volunteer on the show is because it is during a scheduled World Series game. :rotfl2:

I am glad you have found enough for the show, because I would feel bad if you were short a guy and my main reason for not being able to volunteer on the show is because it is during a scheduled World Series game. :rotfl2:

Yeah, you don't want to miss the Cardinals winning :lmao:

Our next podcast is coming up on the 10th. It will be for the FTJ agents and we will be discussing the Disney Cruise Line. If you are and FTJ agent and have been on a DCL then please email me if you can be on the podcast. I sent out and email to those that I know are agents and of whom I have emails for. Email me at prattpak at disdads.com. Thank you everyone. I cant just say "thank you guys" becuase we have a pretty good female following now. How cool is that!?!?!?

Gentlemen I need 1-2 people for the podcast on Monday the 28th at 9pm CST. Subject will be:
What do we mean by Moderate Plus? Why choose Coronado Springs? Why choose Fort Wilderness? 10 Questions Why choose the Swan or Dolphin?
Any volunteers please email me or reply here. prattpak at disdads.com

Hey guys, anyone here a Mac user and interested in getting more involved in the production of our Podcast? Our volunteer producer/engineer/editor Josh has gotten really busy with school lately, and just doesn't seem to have time to keep up with podcast editing. I specified a Mac user, because the files that our podcast recording software generates are multitrack .mov files - which GarageBand has no problem reading, but which many (most) other sound editing applications choke on.

Podcast editing really isn't too terribly difficult. It involves taking the raw podcast recording, going through it to cut out flubs and dead air (we do our best to keep those to a minimum while recording), adding some background tracks (we even have a library of background loops we can make avaialble for your use, to make this part easier), tacking on our opening song, and then rendering that multi-track GarageBand file down to an .mp3 file.

The workload really isn't too bad. We only record every other week, and we try to scheduled so that you have as close to two full weeks to edit before it's time for the podcast to be released.

If anyone here has Mac sound-editing skills, and is willing to commit to keeping up with the project, we'd love to hear from you! You can send me a PM here, Message me on Facebook, or send Email to my screen name @disdads.com

Thanks, Aaron.

I want to get a Mac so bad!

I have some editing capabilities but not on Mac. Hope you found someone to help!

I have played golf at WDW--once on the 9-hole kiddie course and once on the course that no longer exists (it was bulldozed for the new Four Seasons resort and retirement community). Haven't played the other courses. What kind of info are you looking for?

I have played golf at WDW--once on the 9-hole kiddie course and once on the course that no longer exists (it was bulldozed for the new Four Seasons resort and retirement community). Haven't played the other courses. What kind of info are you looking for?

We have a podcast on thursday and we dont have anyone who has golfed and that is one of the topics. Care to join?

Reaching out to you Dads for the next podcast. It will be on January 19th at 9pm CST.
Topics will include:
Unique features shared by the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge
Why choose Wilderness Lodge?
10 Questions
Why choose Animal Kingdom Lodge?
Trip Preview
WDW Transportation tips & tricks

If you havent done the 10 questions we would love to have you on. Its a great way for us to get to know each other a little bit more in a fun environment.
If you havent been on one of our podcast it is a blast ask anyone of the may of us that have been on them. Please email me at prattpak at disdads.com
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter