The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does a batch last you?:drinking1

I found a mixing recipe online that calls for 2 cups of water...and 1⅓ cup of Dole Powder....this make about 1 qt.

Night 1 I made 2 quarts...first night was a little runny and I used 1 qt. of the 2.

Night 2 I chilled the remaining quart in the freezer for about 30 minutes before I put it in the machine...turned out perfect.

Last night I mixed up 1 Quart using 1½ cups of mix...it was good for a short time...but it became a little like a cold Pineapple marshmallow???

So far I think I used about ⅓-½ of the bag...each quart makes enough for 4 plus a little extra...for the chef.

I found a mixing recipe online that calls for 2 cups of water...and 1⅓ cup of Dole Powder....this make about 1 qt.

Night 1 I made 2 quarts...first night was a little runny and I used 1 qt. of the 2.

Night 2 I chilled the remaining quart in the freezer for about 30 minutes before I put it in the machine...turned out perfect.

Last night I mixed up 1 Quart using 1½ cups of mix...it was good for a short time...but it became a little like a cold Pineapple marshmallow???

So far I think I used about ⅓-½ of the bag...each quart makes enough for 4 plus a little extra...for the chef.

nate, your going to have to fiqure out a way to make pineapple bars!!:thumbsup2 you could start your own business!! while your at it, what is in the eggs at the crystal palace that makes them that good!!!:lmao:

I'm using my lunch break to follow the iPhone OS 4 developers' preview announcements. All I can say (and it's not even over yet) is WOW!! I have a strong feeling we'll be dumping Sprint/Palm Pre for AT&T/iPhone when the iPhone hardware comes out this summer.

I'm using my lunch break to follow the iPhone OS 4 developers' preview announcements. All I can say (and it's not even over yet) is WOW!! I have a strong feeling we'll be dumping Sprint/Palm Pre for AT&T/iPhone when the iPhone hardware comes out this summer.

I'm watching it too. Some nice things, but I hope they make a version for Verizon. If they do, I doubt they'll announce it here. AT&T coverage around here is horrible. It will be hard pressed to surpass the Exchange email support that my Blackberry has.

OK, I did it. Ventured over to the Dis Moms group and invited them to join us in supporting our GKTW page. I take full responsibility if things go wrong. Just to let you know, we are at $500 and ¼ to our goal.

And there is no way we will taunt the Disney Mom’s panel (different from the Dis Moms group, my mistake). They will run over us like a steamroller.

I'm watching it too. Some nice things, but I hope they make a version for Verizon. If they do, I doubt they'll announce it here. AT&T coverage around here is horrible. It will be hard pressed to surpass the Exchange email support that my Blackberry has.

My bet is that we don't see an iPhone on Verizon until both AT&T and Verizon transition to their 4G networks. Right now, AT&T and Verizon networks are incompatible, and Apple would have to build two completely different sets of hardware, with different specs and tolerances - especially related to power consumption. But AT&T and Verizon are both moving toward the same 4G network technology. When they get there, one device should be able to work on either network.

Sorry to say it, but it's only gonna get worse. Eight days till we hit the road.

Excellent!:cool1:

I've had Dole Whip every night this week... :stir:

Now that is living!:cool1:

OK, I did it. Ventured over to the Dis Moms group and invited them to join us in supporting our GKTW page. I take full responsibility if things go wrong. Just to let you know, we are at $500 and ¼ to our goal.

Anything to reach our goal, even working with the Dis Moms.:scared1: Thanks for doing that.

I received my shirt toady and it is exactly like the picture I posted. I will be wearing it later today!:cool1::cool1:

I'm bummed. I messed up. I can't believe I made a rookie mistake. Took some time to review my itinerary and found out something that I thought NEVER occurred at WDW. There are 4 nights in April where they are NOT having Wishes performed at MK... and guess who scheduled to go to MK on one of those days? :headache: Yep... me. Now I'm trying to decide if I should change the itinerary... or just go without seeing Wishes. We COULD wait until the night before we leave to see Wishes. I'm torn... what do you guys think?

I'm bummed. I messed up. I can't believe I made a rookie mistake. Took some time to review my itinerary and found out something that I thought NEVER occurred at WDW. There are 4 nights in April where they are NOT having Wishes performed at MK... and guess who scheduled to go to MK on one of those days? :headache: Yep... me. Now I'm trying to decide if I should change the itinerary... or just go without seeing Wishes. We COULD wait until the night before we leave to see Wishes. I'm torn... what do you guys think?

I assume you're not getting Park Hoppers and have your park days set already. Is there an evening free on another where you could watch from the Beach at the Poly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter