The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magical Express tickets came in the mail yesterday:cool1:
37 more days and then it's POR for one day and then 9 days at AKV :banana:
Anyone else going to be there at the end of Aug?

chill, buddy, were have you been hidding! i was on old bandaide in may, had to laugh!! i finaly got to stay at contemp. w/mk veiw. at night, after chef mickeys closed, you could feel old bandaide shack the building alittle when coming in.

I love to stay at the Contemporary watching OBA roll through is a thrill.

Has anyone seen the Fanatic yet? I PMed him a few days ago but never heard back. I would gladly hand over the reigns of the thread back to him.

I have an itch that only Mickey can scratch I am thinking of doing a weekend trip to the world.

I was slacking on my membership updates, so I grabbed these entries from the old thread first!

SSWiand said:
I think I met the criteria to join I meet requirements 1, 2, 4, 10, 13, 22, 48, 61, 75, 102, 119

I am definitely a loyal disney fan!!

We are taking our second trip with our little guys in just over two months...we are (I mean--I am) ready to go.

My wife just tells me to do my thing!! Make the reservations--air, lodging, tickets, park/show itineraries ADR's, etc. Overall she gave up trying to help!!

Welcome, SSWiand! You are member #326

Figment_Fan said:
Sign me up. Second generation Disney Dad, if I read the criteria correctly.
Sitting at the port on our Disney cruise March '08, I called my Dad and told him I blamed him for this constant spending of money and planning trips. He chuckled and accepted the blame and wished us a wonderful cruise.

He took my mom, sister, and I in early summer of '72. I remember staying at the Contemporary way back then. I took my future wife to our first vacation together in '90 and stayed at the Polynesian. It was a test trip, and she passed, so I married her.

We cruise again in 5 weeks. Then we already are in the process of planning trips for June of '10 and June of '11. DS(14) and DD(8) love Disney. I have been blessed. Of course, I remember when DS was 2 and taking him into the basement, leaving it dark and spinning him around in his stroller so that he would be ready for the rides.

My poor sister has a 10 year old son who still cannot stand anybody wearing a costume. Her family has never been to Disney since I talked her into a 1 day trip before her son was born.

Welcome, Figment_Fan! You are member #327

Count me in, fellas! :thumbsup2

42yo father of three (5, 2, & 2), happily married for 15 years to a woman I've known since we were just buddies way back in HS.

Very new here, but glad to be here just the same! :)

Welcome, HardShell! You are member #328

OK,ok. I admit to a few of the items listed for membership. Well maybe a few more then a few. I guess I'm a member too.:thumbsup2

Welcome, Jersey Hokie! You are member #329

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

I love it when those things come in the mail! :cool1:

Has anyone seen the Fanatic yet? I PMed him a few days ago but never heard back. I would gladly hand over the reigns of the thread back to him.

I have an itch that only Mickey can scratch I am thinking of doing a weekend trip to the world.

Haven't heard from Fanatic yet either. He might be traveling. BTW... did you get my email from today?

I'd love to do a weekend trip to the World. Southwest had tickets for $60 each way last week for travel times in September... I almost booked a trip!

What?!? When did we move? I didn't even realize the old thread was locked until I looked at the other board. :headache:

I feel like I feel asleep in the back of someone's RV and woke up in another state!

Oh well, Cheers to the Dad's Club part Deux! :drinking1

i e mailed him the other day and didnt hear anything from him.

hi stranger! i didnt know you guys had a trip plained. dont forget the hot choc. this time.:lmao: i guess you have been in hiding since new years, after the usc thing and all.:lmao: i made our adrs thursday, we got into were we wnted to eat for oct. i tried the online dinning, that dont work if you have a dvc res #. it will only allow you to do the 90 day,not the 90 plus 10. anyway,hope to hear from you again before you guys go!

I didn't know there was a Disney Dad's Club!!!!!!!

I fit many into many of the categories! Can you put me on the list. I look forward to hanging out here! :thumbsup2

I'm 31, DW32, and DD3 from CT.

Tim

I fit many into many of the categories! Can you put me on the list. I look forward to hanging out here! :thumbsup2

Tim
hi tim, welcome to the club! maybe we ll bump into each other. im at 88days. this is our yearly travel w/ friends trip.

Tim

You can certainly be added to the list! You are member # 330 :banana:

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter