The DIS ADR Calculator is wrong?

MJ6987

DIS Veteran
HI,
Is the ADR calculator on the DIS wrong? If you put in 22 October it says that the 180 day mark is today, i.e. 24 April, but on the Disney online dining reservation system it currently only lets you make ADR's up to 21 October.

It is also a day different to the "PS calculator" on another website.

I think this needs correcting as people will be using this information. (like me! :mad:)

Thanks,
Matthew

I don't think it is wrong. When I plugged my vacation dates in (9/14/10) it gave me my 180 days (3/18/10) which is when I made my 180+10 ADR's. I know for sure this was the day I made my ADR's because it's my sisters birthday.

On the Dis, when I plugged in 10/22/10, I got your 180 day is TOMORROW - the 25th.

Maybe you plugged in the wrong numbers on accident, or got the 180 and 120 days mixed up (120 days out is the 24th of June)? Anyway - hope that helped and good luck with your ADR's tomorrow!

Where the heck is this calculator?? I've never heard of it!! Guess I've been living under a rock!

I don't think it is wrong. When I plugged my vacation dates in (9/14/10) it gave me my 180 days (3/18/10) which is when I made my 180+10 ADR's. I know for sure this was the day I made my ADR's because it's my sisters birthday.

On the Dis, when I plugged in 10/22/10, I got your 180 day is TOMORROW - the 25th.

Maybe you plugged in the wrong numbers on accident, or got the 180 and 120 days mixed up (120 days out is the 24th of June)? Anyway - hope that helped and good luck with your ADR's tomorrow!

That's weird because when I put 22 Oct in I still definately get 24 April for 180 days. This is the link I am using here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

:confused3

I'm arriving Oct 22 too and I get tomorrow for my date to book the 180...at 4:45 I'll be up looking like this...:surfweb:

I had a little oddity this morning too. We're also arriving on 10/22.

So prior to 5:00AM (central time) it would only recognize booking up to 10/20...and I was pretty nervous because I was sure that I was right that I could use the 10/22 date through our entire stay since we were staying on site.

Well, when the clock struck 5:00 the 21st and the 22nd were available. That's two days that opened up at the same time. I just found that to be odd. But at the end of the day I was able to book through 11/1, which is the length of our stay.

I don't know, just strange.

Strange. The only thing I can think of is that I am based in the UK.

Shouldn't make a difference. You put in your date and it churns out the 180 day mark. Some of the calculators have, from time to time, been one day out and then been updated. I used the PS Calculator and it was spot on.

I had a little oddity this morning too. We're also arriving on 10/22.

So prior to 5:00AM (central time) it would only recognize booking up to 10/20...and I was pretty nervous because I was sure that I was right that I could use the 10/22 date through our entire stay since we were staying on site.

Well, when the clock struck 5:00 the 21st and the 22nd were available. That's two days that opened up at the same time. I just found that to be odd. But at the end of the day I was able to book through 11/1, which is the length of our stay.

I don't know, just strange.

The computer updates or something during the night. I noticed it last year before booking as later in the evening about 1 or 2 am EST dates started dropping off the calendar.

This year I had the same moment of panic one morning while getting ready to book ADR's and dates that should have been on the calendar were not. Then I remembered about it doing it the year before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter