Which one should I keep?

• Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Be Our Guest Dinner

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

CERS

Mouseketeer
Well, I wanted both CRT and BOG for my trip, and I got my wish granted BUT, as usually happens, it has a downside...both are at the same day and at the same time. Now I'm completely torn, which one would you keep? And why?

Your comments will surely help me! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181107-103545_Disney World.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181107-103545_Disney World.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
Who are you traveling with? If you have a young girl, I would definitely choose CRT. If traveling with adults only, I would probably go with BOG, but I think we need to know more information.

It's a couple trip, actually we're celebrating our honeymoon (very delayed, but a honeymoon nonetheless, lol) so it's me and my partner. Only 2 adults. I've never been to CRT and I've always wanted to go since I was a little kid, I mean, it is Walt Disney's Castle after all. Lol.

I have been to BOG before, for Lunch, but my partner is a Beauty and the Beast fan and hasn't been there. Also, giving that the reservation is at 8:15pm, and fireworks are scheduled at 10pm, we "might" get the fireworks during dessert which would be awesome I guess...

It's a couple trip, actually we're celebrating our honeymoon (very delayed, but a honeymoon nonetheless, lol) so it's me and my partner. Only 2 adults. I've never been to CRT and I've always wanted to go since I was a little kid, I mean, it is Walt Disney's Castle after all.

I think you answered your own question here.

And, congratulations!

Definitely CRT. There's nothing like sitting in the castle overlooking Fantasyland. I've done both many times and feel like CRT is the more magical experience.

But honestly, I'd still try to do both. I'd keep watch for a breakfast or lunch ADR to open up at BOG. Even if you just share a meal or have a bowl of soup, it gets you out of the crowds and off your feet for a big on what will be a very busy day. And you can claim a 2 castle day. :)

I personally would hate CRT if it were just me and my spouse and no kid. It is crowded,busy, and noisy. I would take BoG dinner, I feel like that is the more difficult reservation to get.

As to dinner fireworks, will you really be able to see much from inside the castle? What if you aren't seated near a window?

I personally would hate CRT if it were just me and my spouse and no kid. It is crowded,busy, and noisy. I would take BoG dinner, I feel like that is the more difficult reservation to get.

As to dinner fireworks, will you really be able to see much from inside the castle? What if you aren't seated near a window?
BOG is the harder ADR to get. Probably because dinner is the only TS meal, and the only one where you can meet the Beast. CRT you can get a similar experience all day long.

I'm sure you can see some fireworks going off through the windows, but I would consider that more of a glimpse and not a real view.

Definitely CRT. There's nothing like sitting in the castle overlooking Fantasyland. I've done both many times and feel like CRT is the more magical experience.

But honestly, I'd still try to do both. I'd keep watch for a breakfast or lunch ADR to open up at BOG. Even if you just share a meal or have a bowl of soup, it gets you out of the crowds and off your feet for a big on what will be a very busy day. And you can claim a 2 castle day. :)

Well, BOG has been impossible to get for Lunch and Breakfast, I think they are much more demanded now that Dinner is prixe fixed. I actually have found various dinner options at BOG, but none for lunch or breakfast (and I started searching at 175 days mark when I decided I would do the trip).

I've been checking daily for both. And it was doday I found this CRT, and actually just got another CRT one for the 29th, BUT I would need to sacrifice Illuminations as it is in my Epcot day (and illuminations wouldn't fit any other day).

I'm keeping both until I decide, it's either sacrificing Illuminations or BOG dinner as of right now. I'll keep checking for a BOG lunch on Jan 1st, which is my full MK day, but I find it difficult, that day is probaly super crowded.

Well, BOG has been impossible to get for Lunch and Breakfast, I think they are much more demanded now that Dinner is prixe fixed. I actually have found various dinner options at BOG, but none for lunch or breakfast (and I started searching at 175 days mark when I decided I would do the trip).

I've been checking daily for both. And it was doday I found this CRT, and actually just got another CRT one for the 29th, BUT I would need to sacrifice Illuminations as it is in my Epcot day (and illuminations wouldn't fit any other day).

I'm keeping both until I decide, it's either sacrificing Illuminations or BOG dinner as of right now. I'll keep checking for a BOG lunch on Jan 1st, which is my full MK day, but I find it difficult, that day is probaly super crowded.
Illuminations is going away for good so I would not give it up for either.

Keep both and keep looking for another that works on another day. there is time.

Set up a search on TouringPlans' Reservation Finder. Breakfast and lunch turn tables pretty quickly so there are more ADRs in general. I'm sure something will come up.

I think Illuminations is going away next year, so consider that as you make your decision.

Illuminations is going away for good so I would not give it up for either.

Keep both and keep looking for another that works on another day. there is time.

Set up a search on TouringPlans' Reservation Finder. Breakfast and lunch turn tables pretty quickly so there are more ADRs in general. I'm sure something will come up.

I think Illuminations is going away next year, so consider that as you make your decision.

Illuminations was on my must list, not just because of me, but because my partner is a fireworks fan, so Illuminations with the Holiday Tag everyone says it's pretty awesome. I myself have seen it endlessly since I was a child, but never with the Holiday tag so it might be a cool "farewell".

I just put up the search, I thought you had to have the paid account at Touring Plans to use it, thanks!! Let's see if I can find either lunch at BOG for Jan 1st, or Early dinner for CRT on Dec 30th, both would fit and would free me up of my dilemma. Both days I would be in the MK anyways for the evening (dessert party for midnight FitS showing on the 30th, dessert party for HEA on the 1st), so that would be ideal, even though they are crazy crowded days so I don't have my hopes up. Lol. On the 30th I would need to sacrifice Rivers of Light, but I would rather sacrifice that one than Illuminations, for sure.

The whole castle experience might be underwhelming in the end after all the anticipation, but at least I would've tried it by myself! Lol :-) Thank you all for all the comments so far!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter