• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The December Event

Sorry Kevin, I will be patient and let the Genius do his magic. I will never forget the last December event so I know how skilled he is.

Cant wait for this. I hope we can book rooms at Disney to qualify and not just at Universal. I dont think I would ever need to spend the weekend there. LOL

******Edit should have read first. yeah I can book at Disney and this can be my birthday present!!!! So excited!!

So does this mean that priority will be given to those who book the actual event through Dreams Unlimited or do people just have to be previous Dreams clients? We will not be attending the WWoHP trip, but just out of curiosity for future events... We have booked 3 or 4 trips so far through Dreams but may not need to book the Disapalooza trip through Dreams because we too are DVC Members and use points. Is priority given to Dreams clients in general as long as they have booked a trip through Dreams in the past or is priority given to those people who will be booking this specific trip through Dreams? That's where I'm confused...
Well, here's a quote from John's post (emphasis mine):

Similar to the event we held in 2009 we will be giving priority admission to clients who book through Dreams Unlimited Travel to attend this event. Clients will be required to book 3 consecutive nights over that weekend either at a Disney owned and Operated hotel or a Lowes/Universal Hotel. We hope to get room blocks at Universal for that weekend – as soon as I have more info on that I will let you know. DreamsRES hotel bookings (i.e. Swan/Dolphin, Buena Vista Suites, etc) and bookings at third party hotels are not eligible.

Sayhello

Wow guys...this sounds amazing!! Jason and I will be there! Can't wait for the rest of the details. :yay:

Hi Susan! Tell Jason the folks from Indy say hello.

Hi Aaron :wave2:
I'll tell him. :groom: Things have been crazy around here....as always. We moved in to our new house the week after returning from the cruise on the Dream. Now it's busy, busy, busy getting the other house ready to put on the market. :hyper:
Are you planning on attending this December Event?

Hi Aaron :wave2:
I'll tell him. :groom: Things have been crazy around here....as always. We moved in to our new house the week after returning from the cruise on the Dream. Now it's busy, busy, busy getting the other house ready to put on the market. :hyper:
Are you planning on attending this December Event?
Yup....Planning on it and looking forward to it. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter